• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's Turn the King Into a Toad-Fishing Contest

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Small Fishing Contest - To be sure this has enough time to be seen its going on Deadline will be Valentine Day , turn in will be at Phoebe Apothecary Shop just north east of , Galehaven Tavern at Olympus Village , for those who do not know Catskills history- its an old RP village at the edge of the swamp north of Trinsic, I wish I had been a part of back in the days but regardless, Phoebe Supports the area of Fens of the Dead in the swamp there, part of Trinsic area in her Bonfire Stories for those who have attended I am sure you heard how much she wants to turn the King into a Toad, so she believes with this fish, part of the ingredients of the spell. The Contest Fish is the King Fish caught in Tram or Fel waters with at least 92.2 fishing skill and just because she wants to host a dinner at the Keg and Anchor for Valentine Day she wants Crab to get served so if you know Phoebe's habits at all you will understand why she choses this Crab The Stone Crab, so rules will be this, all fish and crab will be dropped off at her Apothecary shop, up to 3 of each entry can be turned in and total weight will determine winner, all three king fish must be in a bag together to get dropped off so chose your three fish wisely that you wish to enter and same with crabs, all three in a bag together, all entries must be dated between
dec 27 to Feb 14 , winners announced outside Sons of the Sea in Trinsic , by docks, on the 15th at 8:00 pm est

Prizes are:
Orc ship for the most weight of King Fish and 5 mil

5 mil for most weight of Stone Crab

Bulletin Board will be up this week at Phoebes with details

EDITED:

Small Fishing Contest - To be sure this has enough time to be seen its going on Deadline will be Valentine Day , turn in will be at Phoebe Apothecary Shop just north east of , Galehaven Tavern at Olympus Village , for those who do not know Catskills history- its an old RP village at the edge of the swamp north of Trinsic, I wish I had been a part of back in the days but regardless, Phoebe Supports the area of Fens of the Dead in the swamp there, part of Trinsic area in her Bonfire Stories for those who have attended I am sure you heard how much she wants to turn the King into a Toad, so she believes with this fish, part of the ingredients of the spell. The Contest Fish is the King Fish caught in Tram or Fel waters with at least 92.2 fishing skill and just because she wants to host a dinner at the Keg and Anchor for Valentine Day she wants Crab to get served so if you know Phoebe's habits at all you will understand why she choses this Crab The Stone Crab, so rules will be this, all fish and crab will be dropped off at her Apothecary shop, up to 3 of each entry can be turned in and total weight will determine winner, all three king fish must be in a bag together to get dropped off so chose your three fish wisely that you wish to enter and same with crabs, all three in a bag together, all entries must be dated between dec 27 to Feb 14 , winners announced outside Sons of the Sea in Trinsic , by docks, on the 15th at 8:00 pm est

Prizes are:

Last edited:

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Small Fishing Contest - To be sure this has enough time to be seen its going on Deadline will be Valentine Day , turn in will be at Phoebe Apothecary Shop just north east of , Galehaven Tavern at Olympus Village , for those who do not know Catskills history- its an old RP village at the edge of the swamp north of Trinsic, I wish I had been a part of back in the days but regardless, Phoebe Supports the area of Fens of the Dead in the swamp there, part of Trinsic area in her Bonfire Stories for those who have attended I am sure you heard how much she wants to turn the King into a Toad, so she believes with this fish, part of the ingredients of the spell. The Contest Fish is the King Fish caught in Tram or Fel waters with at least 92.2 fishing skill and just because she wants to host a dinner at the Keg and Anchor for Valentine Day she wants Crab to get served so if you know Phoebe's habits at all you will understand why she choses this Crab The Stone Crab, so rules will be this, all fish and crab will be dropped off at her Apothecary shop, up to 3 of each entry can be turned in and total weight will determine winner, all three king fish must be in a bag together to get dropped off so chose your three fish wisely that you wish to enter and same with crabs, all three in a bag together, all entries must be dated between dec 27 to Feb 14 *Due to my Grand Children having a band concert on the 15th announcement of Winners will be Feb 16 after net toss around 8:30 pm est *

Prizes are:

ADDITION: watch Dates of starting and ending - Adding the Holy Macheral Fish found in Gravewater Lake with the fishing skill of 93.4 skill and must be dated between Feb 1st to Feb 14th Prize for this fish is 1st place - 5 mil gold / 2nd place = 2 mil gold
Books with rules are placed around Luna today
But in any competition there in case of a tie for 1st place will go into a new inning and the players who have tied for first place will have a 24 hour time frame and a certain fish I will announce at the announcement and the largest single fish caught in that time frame will be the 1st place winner and next biggest 2nd place