• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's talk Mines of Moria!

S

Seleene

What are you all looking forward to most when Mines of Moria is released?

L

Lag

Being able to craft your own legendary weapon. I'm only at the 3rd teir of master...sigh...

Also, going to need to resub...eventually...

S

Seleene

I agree with you on the legendary weapons!

I am just hoping that I would be able to make an Elven sword like the one that Arwen is carrying in "Fellowship".

I think that is what an elven sword should look like!

F

Finnbarr Galedeep

I agree on that...Elven Swords should surely look like that. Thats just awesome. For those that havent seen it yet...:

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, very nice sword!

I'm not really sure what I am looking forward to in Mines of Moria. If I had to choose, I'd probably pick the Rune-keeper class and the two extra character slots. I love "mage-type" classes, as apparent with Ciriyn being my most played, a Lore-master.

Other than that, I am looking forward to the new two housing decoration pets we get to choose with our Tokens from the Pre-Order/Early Upgrade. Can't wait to see my pet bird and mouse in action!

L

Lag

Indeed, very nice sword!

I'm not really sure what I am looking forward to in Mines of Moria. If I had to choose, I'd probably pick the Rune-keeper class and the two extra character slots. I love "mage-type" classes, as apparent with Ciriyn being my most played, a Lore-master.

Other than that, I am looking forward to the new two housing decoration pets we get to choose with our Tokens from the Pre-Order/Early Upgrade. Can't wait to see my pet bird and mouse in action!
Forgive me, but where do you get those/how do they work? I've heard nothing about the benefits other than the tokens ( didnt know what they're for) title and ingame items (I early upgraded)?

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya,

This should help: LotRO US: Explanation and Sneak-peek of Mines of Moria in-game tokens and rewards
Also this too: LotRO US: Cloak of Durin's Crown Revealed!

Basically, when you pre-order or early upgrade, once MoM is released on Nov. 18th, you'll get a certain number of "Tokens" on your characters in which you can turn them in for the items listed in the first link.

The Cloak of the Sunset and in-game title "Moria Expeditionary" are the only two things you get right now as an Early Upgrader. The Tokens and the Cloak of Durin's Crown will come when MoM is released.

A

Armageddon

It should also be noted that any characters you create will also get those items. You should be able to fill up all your large wall slots in your house with little mice ;)

As for what I'm looking forwward to is Moria itself. I've been partaking of MOMBeta and I am blown away with what I have seen of Moria so far. It's very spectacular.