• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's see all your templates!!

Grid

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Stats and skills shown BEFORE gear)
Anatomy 100/100
Bushido 90/110
Chivalry 72/95
Healing 84.5/90
Parry 92.1/110
Resist 65.6/105
Swords 110/110

100 Str
110 Dex
35 Int

Armor: 70/55/59/46/59 - 217 luck
Dex Bonus 8
Str Bonus 2
HP Bonus 8
MP Bonus 2
MR 2
HR 3
DI 48
+11 Bushido
HCI 4

Weapon - Soul Seeker

G

I just bought 8th age for the 6th character slot and advanced character token, and I'd like your advice on the best template to solo/small group PvM Peerless and High Level Paragon monsters. I don't like to rely on jewelry/armor with my template, so please don't suggest something that requires special armor or jewelry beyond high resist armor.

Also, I already have a tamer, bard, mage, and chiv/archer, so I'd like to try something else.

After reading through the FAQ's, I'm currently leaning towards the following two:

#1 Bushido/Parry/Swords/Tactics/Anatomy/Chivalry/Healing (GM all except 120 swords)

#2 (same as above), replace Chiv/Healing with Necro/SS

Another thought I'm considering is replacing parry with focus/med because I'm concerned about running out of mana. I've never played a parry/warrior before, so I'd like your advice on whether or not this would be a mistake.

If you have other ideas other than #1, #2, or templates similar to the ones I have already listed, please post!

Thanks in advance for your help!

D

Dark_Schneider

100 Necro
115 Spirit (bloodwood +10ss talisman)
105 Magery
110 Med (Spell woven britches +10 med)
110 Eval
100 Bushido
100 Parry

Working on getting some jewelry with 20 skillpoints so i can go 110 bushido 110 parry.

Stats:

85 Str (glasses of the arts, +5 str +15 hp)
80 Dex
109 Int (glasses +3, Spell woven britches, +8, stormgrips +8)

M

matmahta

Hi there,

I don't have any vet account, so here's my template with my very 700 skill points :

100 sword
100 bushido
100 parry
100 tactics
100 anat
80 med
80 resist
40 chiv.

I count on different items that I may find/purchase to evebntually increase some of the skills, most probably swords/bush/parry and some chiv.

From there, I'd like to discuss the pros and cons of healing v. chivalry or a mix of chiv(60)/magery(40) to be able to recall and do basic mage healings.
I've noticed many templates with no spell resist and no med, replaced wether by chiv. or necro. Any highlights on this would be appreciated. I've already read on stratics everything I could read about this, but I like to get many different points of view.

So any advice on this template is more than welcome, it's 100% PvM oriented, feel free to suggest anything that could help me getting it right.

Also, as I don't have millions in bank, is it worth bringing such a template with decent GM armor or enhanced magic armor pieces from mid-level dungeons (let's say Shame ...) with 40/50 resists and stam leech or mana leech, or slayer weapon in much more dangerous area ?
Any help at pointing to topics where to discuss how to get decently self-equiped is also welcome. :p

Mulroney, Europa.

D

devild

Well i got fed up of the old classical samurai, so i thought of experimenting a little(yes it's another samurai vamp :p)
Here it is. Please comment on it:
120 Sword(shurely a samurai is nothing without a sword)
80 Tactics(mm nice dmg bonus)
100 Necro(all the forms+familiars and the main source for healing with VE, i could move around with recall and wraith form)
100SS (a little dmg for the backup necro spells and of course a nice source for healing)
120 parry
120 Bushido
70 Chivlary (Lots of DMG thx to EoO+Cons wep, and of course sacred journey; lets not forget clouse wounds,but with the negative carma from the necro part it will suck..)
---
I have 700 skill cap and with a stats cap of 225 i am a little limited and MR is a problem, so i was thinking of changing the stats to:
80Str(yes it's not much)
100 dex)
currently 45 int(verry litle and what i do is usually turning into a wraith for a while)
---
Neeed Scrolls :p

M

Mardelzur

I run my sammy with this

120 bushsido
120 swords
120 parry
120 anat
120 tactics
100 resists
20 focus

In MHO a Sammy is strictly a damage character, why I think this I have no idea, just the way I play him. The weakness is the Healing aspect , I chug pots but again I go in for to kill as many as I can and escape or just Die
. Thinking about putting Chivalry on but far have not done so.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a while since i posted em, so here they are:

*Miyamoto Musashi - VE Samurai with full Necro/SS*

115 fence (wish was swords)
115 parry
115 bushido (have 4 on ring)
100 necro (have 11 on ring)
100 tact
90 SS (+10 with bloodwood spirit)
90 anat

105 str
100 dex
60 int 40+20 for elve

armour stats:
Damage Increase: 30%
Swing Speed Increase: 25%
Lower Mana Cost: 15%
Faster Casting: 1
Faster Cast Recovery: 3
Physical Resist: 63%
Fire Resist: 68%
Cold Resist: 66%
Poison Resist: 68%
Energy Resist: 56%
Mana Regeneration: 11
Hit Point Increase: 2
Mana Increase: 10

*Garm - Samurai with VE and token chivalry*

120 swords
120 bushi
115 parry
90 heal
85 anat
60 tact
50 necro

100 str
125 dex
25 int

Defense Chance Increase: 37%
Damage Increase: 69%
Lower Mana Cost: 14%
Faster Cast Recovery: 1
Spell Damage Increase: 12%
Physical Resist: 70%
Fire Resist: 70%
Cold Resist: 65%
Poison Resist: 64%
Energy Resist: 68%
Intelligence Bonus: 8
Hit Point Regeneration: 2
Mana Regeneration: 1
Luck: 303

normal weapon - runeblade/SoulSeeker stats for runeblade:
Swing Speed Increase: 25%
Hit Mana Leech: 44%
Hit Lower Defense: 42%
Damage increase: 40%
Luck: 72

like most vamp samurai due to evasion and immunity to low level poison, both are pretty good at pvp and pve, though due to lack of resist, pve is really their strongpoint. i dont mind paying in deaths for not having resist - i have other charecters for when i mean business, but these guys are just so pleasing to play at everything. miya aint as tough as garm but is more fun due to the inclusion of spells and the living by leeching. garm can pretty much solo doom now i got used to it, though it takes time (a lot) and owns most things, but miya just looks like a vamp and acts like one, full of magic, malice, might and nearly as tough as his older brother despite lacking healing, he suddenly got ace just when i thought the template would never work. the day when he started pwning succubus was great! the day he started ressing them and pwning them with 3 lich lords was even better!

...they both rox at champs too!

I do wanna add resist though for pvp fun, but i just cant decide what to sacrifice....with garm it would be chiv/tactics but that messes up his mana leech, and with miya would be anatomy, but again that messes up his leeching....time for soulstones!!

D

Dev11k

Anyone messed around with hp regen very much? I tried an elf with 22 and got some really nice results, anyone else have any testing done with hp regen?

P

PFunk

Strictly PvM either going for:

110 swords
110 healing
110 anatomy
110 bushido
110 parry
90 focus
80 chivalry

oooooooor (if I can ever find AND afford the 120 scrolls):

120 swords
100 healing
100 anatomy
120 bushido
120 parry
80 chivalry
80 focus

C

Calvin

Yeah, and elf in bloodwood is pretty hard to get killed in PVM.

L

lordGracen

Okay, I've been reading about the resist debates in this thread, and I'm having the same damn debate with myself right now.

Resist, or no resist.

I want to PvP at some point. Right now Ive been thinking:

100 Bushido
100 Tactics
100 Anat
100 Healing
100 Focus
100 Swords
100 Parry

This is my question.

Before coming BACK to UO after a few years, I played a MUD with a very complex PvP combat system. There were dozens of afflictions, dozens of cures, all requiring that you built and coded your own system. You had to be prepared for dealing with over a dozen different classes and it was insane. (I was third in PvP in that game, out of a couple thousand).

My point in this is that I am used to active healing. If I was afflicted with something that made me stupid, I would reflexively heal it.

Which further brings me to the point: How useful is EVASION?

Lets see..

Puts you into an evasive stance for a short duration, allowing you to parry magical attacks like dragons breath and energy bolt.

I know that you can't always predict a PvP attack, but with 100 focus and decent mana regen (possibly dropping tactics and another skill to raise Parry and Bushido to 120 each) you could keep this up almost indefinitely during a fight, ultimately parrying 30-40% of all attacks. Is this what is meant by "anti-mage"?

If this is a potentially possible way to deal with magic (I already have had some effectiveness PvM using evasion against Titan Paragons) wouldn't we be able to forgo resist?

G

Hi, lordGracen.

On any melee warrior, the most important skill is your melee skill (more important than all supplemental skills). That's because it's both your chance to hit and your chance to avoid being hit.

So in your template, I definitely recommend dropping Focus to 80 and moving 20 points to whatever you can afford in swords and putting the remainder in bushido.

Evasion is very useful, especially in group fights where some of your enemy (people or monsters) are spell casters. But by itself it won't save you.

L

lordGracen

Okay, I've settled and I am very happy.

95 strength
90 dexterity
55 intelligence

120 bushido
120 parry
120 swords
100 anatomy
100 meditation
100 chivalry
40 resist

With skillful and tactical use of this skillset, I've been doing pretty well. With my hiryu Naiou thing are even better.

Enemy of one, honor and attack. Order Naiou to attack. If things start to go bad, invisibility potion and let Naiou tank while I heal her with close wounds, cleanse with fire and remove curse (yes, you can remove a pets curse
). I've tested it. I passively regen mana fast enough to cast close wounds perpetually.

To compliment I have a 67-67-70-68-72 medable suit with 4 mana-regen, FC 2, FCR 4. With the right wep, its FC3.

I've played many different characters but this is turning out to be the most fun. The battles are intelligent and fun. I'm having a great time with it.

B

bheleu

My template is as follows.

100 str
100 dex
50 mana

100 bushido
100 swords
100 tactics
100 parrying
100 healing
100 anatomy
100 focus

I deem that I do not need resisting spells! because I have a all self repair suit that gives me all 70 resists! even my weapon is self repair, the luminous rune blade. All insured or blessed with plenty of gold to take care of! Maybe later will drop 20 focus for 120 bushido.. just for the name of legendary samurai.

G

My Template

Mace 120/108
parry 120/120
bushi 120/102
Anat 100/100
Heal 90 locked
Resist 100 locked
Chiv 70 locked

stats str90 dex120 int30 after suit i have str90/95hp dex127/136stam int38/68mana

my suit has good mana regen, i love the staff of the dryad, its my main wep(blessed of course)

i realy love this temp, i can kill dragons in 5 hits somtimes 4, all other things as well.
I soloed and Ancient Wyrm, now that was awsome, killed first 2 times, went back next day to try again and i did it, it was very exciting

Im in the process of finding all slayers in staves.

Also its been very good to me in pvp too.

Hope it fancies sombody. Try it you will love it!!

M

mythandier

Bushido: 100
Swords: 120 (110)
Tactics: 100
Resist: 120 (100)
Spiritspeak: 100
Necromancy: 100
Parry: 120 (110)

Lack of focus isn't much of a problem with high SL and total refresh pots, and MR 12, high ML, dark wisp, lich form for mana regen.

Primary weapon:
no-dachi
30% ML
33% SL
46% DI
20% SSI
15% DCI
20% physical
30% cold
50% poison

C

Crow^^

Hey all. Here is my template. I will give real then effective values (given from gear) for the skills. Please critique or make suggestions:

Skills:

macing: 108 real, 120 effective
parry: 110 real, 120 effective
bushido: 110 real, 120 effective
anatomy: 100 real
tactics: 117 real
healing: 100 real
chivalry: 75 real

Stats:

strength: 100 real, 101 effective
dex: 110 real, 145 effective
int: 35 real, 43 effective

To keep mana up, I use a 48 mana leech mace with 35 di (along with other mods).

Any ideas on how I might optimize this?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My template im Thinking of doing is the following, only for pvm!

120 macing (done)
115 parry (far from done)
115 bushido (not even started)
100 tact (done)
100 ana (done)
100 healing (done)
70 chiv (done)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 Fencing
120 Bush
120 Parry
120 Resist
120 Anat
120 Healing

Yes no tactics. It a PvP temp and through tests with a friend we have come to the conclusion that tactics is not needed in my temp.

G

1000 Fencing
1000 Bush
1000 Parry
1000 Resist
1000 Anat
1000 Healing

G

I mess with it a lot (gotta love soulstones), but here is what I've been running lately. With the gear I use (lots of DI, Darkwood suit, various powerful weapons) it works fairly well for both PvP and PvM.

120 Swords
110 Tactics
110 Bushido
100 Parry
100 Focus
85 Resist Spells
85 Chiv

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 swords
115 bushido
115 parry
25 necro
110 tactics
100 healinig
100 anat

i usualy switch tactics for another skill depending on what i'm fighting, from chiv, resists, another wep skill
armor has 4 mr 40 lmc 30 dci with decent resists 8 hpr
100 str 125 dex 20 int
with suit
115 150 28

however, i usualy DON"T use resists simply from the fact, the mages i do fight usualy are too busy runing from my hiryu, exp pots or.. me to get a para spell off, and vamp makes you imune to all levels of MAGERY poison, and me, i love the bleed spam
considering it doesn't take long for me to gain enough mana to bleed attack, i'm usualy pretty good, since i use pots, vamp, aids, confidence, hp regain, and sometimes chiv to heal, i'm usualy a hard bastage to kill, pali's are the only thing that gets me 40 poison resist :[ i still love my samurai temps, still trying to think of one with tactics + other skills i need... hmm... wonder if 65-70 tactics will be enough... ah better than none am i right? ^^

V

Vilde

well i am new to this but my temp is this

120 Sword/
120 parrying /
120 bushido /
100 anatomy
100 heal/
100 tactics/
60 chiv /

And its not for pvp due to lack of resist.

atm i am trying to go from 115 to 120 bushido, but its hard.

A

Azaroth-

Hi all,

My PVM template is currently:

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Parrying
100 Bushido
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
70 Chivalry

It works pretty good. I have a 70/70/70/70/67 suit which includes Spirit of the totem, jackals collar, crimson, 6 mana regen, 4 hp regen

Damage increase is about 80%
Hit chance inc is about 35%
250 stat cap + 53 bonus stats from the items which ends up at 120/150/38.

I can smash a lot of stuff, but I haven't even tried anything real big yet (ie. Balron, Ancient wyrm) because I think I need some resist spells in there, but I dont know what to remove for it.

G

Evasion skill is your resist against balrons. You're just fine like you are against the big stuff

G

<blockquote><hr>

Evasion skill is your resist against balrons. You're just fine like you are against the big stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Evasion really isn't good enough alone without resist against powerful spellcasters. It only blocks direct strike spells and even then not always. All it takes is one paralyze to really ruin your day when you're trying to fall back and heal.

G

Pre-AoS you carried anti-paralysis pouches, right? Even 115 resist warriors should carry anti-paralysis crates now.

My samurai (mace/bushido/parry/tact/anat/heal basic template) is way stronger in pvm than my non-samurai who has 120 sword/parry/resist/tact 115ish anat/heal basic template.

My non-resist samurai can kill paragon succubi. My equivalent character that has 120 magic resist instead of 120 bushido cannot come close to kill paragon succubi.

That's just an example. Bushido with evasion is much stronger in pvm and also gives lightning strike and criticals.

A

Azaroth-

I went and fought the all mighty Balron last night, and it was pretty much a success.

I seem to fight them pretty well.. evasion with 100 Bushido is better than I thought as I can deflect alot of it's attacks, and sometimes have him down to half health while he still has not scratched me. (thanks demon slayer Geoffrey's Axe!)

The main issue I have is the darn things always drain my mana, and obviously causes trouble with casting evade or executing specials, and mana drain + curse is a real pain.

I really see these as my only problems against the Balron, could anyone tell me if 100 resist would even help with these two spells at all? i'm thinking the balrons mage + EI are probably so high that resist might not do anything with these spells anyway?

Might do some soulstone switching tonight and see how I go with resist. (I have 95 on a SS)

G

Remember to use a bonded swamp dragon with exceptional barding when doing high end pvm. While you can get by without it, the 20% damage reduction makes a huge difference.

D

Delaro

Sword 115
Bushido 115
Parry 115
Resist 115
Ninjitsu 120
focus 80
chiv 60

Str 90
Dex 110
Int 50

Elf

DI 75%
35% HCI
40% DCI
LMC 40%
MR 12
2/4 casting
+ 13 dex
+ 9 INT
+5 STR
+20 Mana
+15 Stam
+18 HP

70/70/62/65/63

Using
Bokuto HFB42% DI44% HLD41% SSI 30%
Hatchet HCI 11% DCI 12% HLD44% DI45% SSI25%

PVM
Axe of heavens
Katana HFB40% HML50% HLL50% DI43% SSI25%

As you can guess pvm isnt a big pass time with this temp, pvp is a blast though. Took me a good 18 months and 4 shards of searching to gather a suit and weapons surprisingly fairly cheap. I think I spent a total of 25 million on everything.

A

Agustus

After much consideration ... I couldn't fit gm anatomy into my template:

120 Sword
120 Parry
120 Bushido
120 Resist
100 Tactics*
70 Chivalry
65 Meditation *(may lower Meditation to 50 and bump up Tactics to 115)
===
715 skill Cap

100 Str/100 Dex/55 Int

M

Mr. Gnome

100 Bushido
110 Ninjitus
110 Parry
110 Fencing
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
85 Healing

100 Strength
70 Dex
55 Intel

I know there is no hiding or stealth, but I don't see a need for them. The moves they go with are bad.

M

Metalman

Ok, I'm starting a new Samurai and would like some input on my so called template thus far. For your info, I am a PvM only guy. Projected Template, not real (before scrolls):

Bushido 100
Swords 100
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100

Chivalry ?
Healing ?
Parry ?
Focus ?
Resist ?

This will be a general purpose guy. My main character is a mage/tamer. I see in this thread some talk about Resists are a must and others saying focus is a must. I see that 65 Chiv is enough. What about the other skills? What is the most you would recommend for each to have a viable all around Samurai?

G

Well let me see...

110 Bushido
110 Swordsmanship
100 Anatomy
100 Tactics
100 Magic Resist
90 Healing
60 Chilvary
50 Parry

G

Currently:
Bushido
Swords
Focus
Healing
Meditation
Parry
Tactics
Anatomy.

I am thinking of going this way though:
Bushido
Swords
Parry
Meditation
Anatomy
Healing
magic or Archery.

Hmm second thought, it dawned on me that meditation will only work as long as I stick to leather or less armour.
So I guess archer and focus.

C

ccmmgg69

my skills!

Fencing-120
Anatomy-100
Healing-80
Bush-120
Parry-115
resist-110
chiv-60

J

jarni69

Why chiv in pvp?

Consecrate?
Everyone has all 70+ resist these days

Sacred Journey?
Pvp is ganksquads so let someone gate. other than that use sparkles

Divine Fury?
In which case 75 not 65 for 100% success but not recommended anyway- you should keep evade up.

ok chasing someone that's redlining i guess is handy for the hci but it's a lot of points for that one situation where it's handy.

any pallys wanna tell me why they use chiv? thanks.

G

What about Holy Light? I thought you needed a higher level for 100% success, but with 4/6 casting its pretty quick. It's a nice lil 10 - 15 dmg spurt for battles. Dispel Evil also has a major effect on Necro's, just havent tested it before. I guess close wounds would be the only other major reason, for on the fly heals. Remember chiv rocks with 4/6 casting. I even use protection on my warrior. With protection and Vamp he has 68/70/70/70/70/75 resist, max dci, 100 di, 25 hci and never is interrupted on spells and leeches back on every hit.

R

resolution

120 mage
120 swords
120 resist
110 ev
100 ninja
90 bushido
60necro
its what i use

L

lrdgoodfellow

120 Bushido
120 Parry
120 Fencing
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
55 Chivalry
(only 705 pts)

Magic resist is great for PvP, in PvM with GM anatomy and GM tactics you gain to evasion which can keep you alive longer. Also having 80+ healing is nice to RES people and survive. You don't really need more than 40 chiv since you can get items to raise it, but it's only important if you REALLY want a way to travel. Conc Weapon and such are nice, but not nessecary, as a samurai DUMP Focus, you'll gain it back from skills in Bushido, etc.

If going for PvP I'd probably drop tactics for magic resist.

I

imported_Lister

This is a new char, since im a old returning player, but im currently at

97.5 Bushido
85 Swordsmanship
85 Parrying
70 Tactics
110 Focus
85 Strength, 85 Dexterity, 55 Intelligence

I started doing anatomy (its around 60 right now). But unsure if i should drop anything or what last skill to pickup, be it chivalry, healing or resist. Any one suggest anything? I just wanna have a good PvM character. Since im only 3 weeks old (account says 2 months) i guess i only have a 705 skill stat cap?

L

lrdgoodfellow

Until you hit 6 months old, you have a 700pt skill cap.

I would lose focus and take healing and anatomy, great ways to keep yourself alive.

I

imported_Lister

ok, so i'll stone off focus, take up anat. but as the last skill. Should i go with Chiv (so i can get around?) or take resist?

M

mjolnir131

you don't get 705 until your first year. 6 months is when you get your stat bump by 5

T

Tanis420

Mines :

110 Ant
80 Bushido
100 heal
110 parry
120 swords
110 tactics
80 hiding

So with that should I be using a shield or no?

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Haven't pvm'd in years. Having fun playing a samurai. I was surprised at the mana / hp / stamina gain after honoring... heh. Was thinking I'd have to squeeze focus on my template. Working towards:

120 Swordsmanship (101.5)
100 Lumberjacking (100.0)
120 Anatomy (102.5)
90 Healing (84.2)
120 Bushido (102.1)
120 Parry (42.5)
50 Chivalry (50.0)

Why Lumberjacking instead of Tactics? Just because I had it stoned. I have a carp that I sometimes use. Feels good having on a character that's just not my "lumberjack." I barely notice any difference in damage.

My Suit:
70 / 68 / 70 / 56 / 68
1235 Luck
Damage Increase 100%
HCI 15% (But really... who cares with lightning strike?)
DCI 25%
Mana Regen 2
HP Regen 4
Str +11

Arties I'm using:
Jester's Hat of Chuckles
Stormgrips
Heart of the Lion
Ring of the Elements

Working on a complete set of Geoffrey's Axes. They're great. Multi-purpose for Luck, good damage increase, fire reists (which I need), Super Slayer property, and it's an axe for Lumberjacking. They're also two-handed to take advantage of the parry. Perfect weapon for me.

G

120 macing
100 tactics
100 parry
93 or something like that necro
103 spirit speak
96.5 poisoning (this temp originally was going to be different and had no skill worth butting my extra 20-25 skill points into, when I changed it I realized I would've liked this lower but I don't want to lower it now because of all the nightshade I used)
100 bushido
suit is all 70s but 66 68 energy?
8 mr
25 lmc
dci 40
hci 39
str +20
dex +5
hpi 15
fc 1
Enhance pots 50 I'm really just experimenting with this temp and I'm not sure if it'll work.

M

Maximinus Thrax

120 Bushido
120 Fencing
120 Parry
110 Anatomy
100 Tactics
100 Healing
51 Resisting Spells
----
710 skillcap, +11 RS on brace

Resits: 70,70,70,70,75
Stats: 130str, 150dex, 24int (70mana)
HCI- 35%; DCI- 16%
MR- 6; LMC- 25%; HPR 4
DMI- Usually maxed, depends on weapon
Hit damage, save for HLD, depends on weapon

Prior to the Evasion nerf, I was unkillable 1v1, and virtually unkillable, unless I got para-fielded w/o a trap box. That isn't to say I didn't die a lot, because I sure did, but mostly due to laziness.
Anyhoo, point is, this is a very good template, if you want to be a pure Samurai, this is the way to go. It'll be hard for you to get identical armor that I have (it took roughly 15-20 bkits to get the right sleeves and gloves; and my jewelery round out my suit perfectly w/ resits and mods). But I've played with worse armor, and have had similar results.

Since the nerf, I havent played much, but I imagine that I have too much mana now that I can't spam evade. But during those 11 seconds that my Evade is inactive, I'll probably just run away if I'm dealing with more than 1 mage (my evade lasts for 9, I wonder if that will go up if I increase tact/anat).

Oh, I also use one handed weps, so I chug pots. I really only have healing for the simple fact of xhealing my guildmates in PvM. My character is very much a fantastic template for PvM/PvP.

Given the nerf, I'm considering dropping healing and taking on Chiv, and bringing RS up; which also makes for a good template, but I get very lazy when it comes to spell casting, which is why I picked Samurai in the first place