• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's play Word Association!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ugly

(no, not him NaK, ol' Wiley is cute as a button.... cept for when he's smooshed up against a canyon wall)

W

WillowOfKSD

Dinner (Hey everyone, I'm a gramma now Little Nickoli was born Monday Jan 8, at 5:26p Mountain Time 6lbs 9 ozs My daughter did good. *sniffs*)

E

Evies Hope

Bloody... Dinner and placenta? Do we dare ask what youve been eating???

W

WillowOfKSD

Peter (as in Peter, Paul, and Mary what a great group) (and I KNOW I don't want to know what he has been eating, and thanks for the congrats)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saint

(Willow, your first? congratulations and wow, are you in for a good time!)

W

WillowOfKSD

Justice (yep, my first grandbaby and he was born to my first baby, and I am sooooo looking forward to everything even the diapers)

E

Evies Hope

Judge, (Congrats on the new baby, theyre fun to teach things you wouldnt dare have done with your own and i found i was much more relaxed about the little things)

L

Lord Urza

Dread ( alot of animals Consume there Placenta after giving birth to add nourishment to there milk)

W

WillowOfKSD

cough (I can't wait to teach him to torment his Mommy. I just want to hold him forever right now. *happy sighs*) (and now I see where placenta came in, I understand it)