• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soam Azing

Whenever the laws of physics are ****ed with...the movie sucks =P

K

Killah Kitty

mmhmm mmhmm

omg
*yawwwwwwn!*/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

S

Soam Azing

Napoleon Dynamite was funny. I was in the mood for something ridiculous though, don't know if any of you would like it.

K

Killah Kitty

maybe... (never seen it).....

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/headache.gif <- teehee i luv that

K

Killah Kitty

omg where is everyone/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

I was away for the weekend, but I'm back now. And so is Loke! Where ya been Loke.

L

Loke of ls

I've been around. But I havent been here cause I lost my account password, and when I tried getting a new one I never recieved any e-mail.
But today I did, for some strange reason...

S

shaunboy

omroofles teh Loke!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''--<3

Its announcing its love for you Loke!

S

shaunboy

im near enough 21k now Stratics has deleted my account twice and i lose 1.5k of posts each time...
how do i do it?
god knows but all i know is i cant be arsed to do it anymore/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
Being off the computer feels good/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Corran must be near 25k now but he started his postcount again
He doesnt post too much now either
Were all retired/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrinking.gif

Much love for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''@#?/@

L

Loke of ls

Insignificant slave! I am always a lackey!
A retired one at that.

G

Sit in the corner of the circular room, you young trouble maker!

K

Killah Kitty

o wow corran that had me confused for a good 5 mins lol. corner of a circular... room?... what...

*5 mins later*

Ohhh!!
lol/php-bin/shared/images/icons/headache.gif

G

Try looking for the corners from inside the room. Let's see what that does to your lunch.

G

or your dinner...or breakfast...or brunch...mmm bacon...*walks out*

G

I had a burger for dinner. Grilled it myself! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

H

harkonnen

I STUCK IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!!! BAAAAXTER! great movie, just had to say it.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its just and act, but its a damn scary one. :]

it takes alot to get me mad. im a really really laid back person, but when i do get mad, watch out

G

Its taking me forever to cancel my cell phone. They must think if it takes long enough I will give up...

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they probably do think that. what one are you canceling and are you getting a new one?

G

I had a cell phone in Canada, which still worked out well for me over here. Lately it's been a hassle for me though, mostly because I am in the states now.

We were checking phones out tonight, and it looks like T-Mobile has the best deal for us.

G

Good thing I didn't sign up before I did some research. I had no idea T-Mobile had a different type of network.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you should look into nextel. i will never go back to any other type of phone. i love the walki talkie feature.

G

We went with Verizon. they had the best plans for us. I swear those people in the booths at the mall don't have a clue though.

Why is it people who post here are always going to ny?

K

Killah Kitty

ny is pretty great. ime home now though it was just a lil trip.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, i have no time to get on the computer anymore. if this keeps up i dunno know what im gunna do with UO. as of now i payed for the last 5 weeks and loged on once for 30 mintues.

Status
Not open for further replies.