• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let me know if anyone has a new way to play

jack felix

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am a 15 year old player.

Tired of collecting god equipment.

Let me know if you've been playing for over 10 years.
What are you currently doing to enjoy Ultima Online?

There is nothing to do other than monotonous boss subjugation and EM events.
PvP is also not fun because only a small number of people are doing it.

Please let me know if there are people who are doing new games in Ultima Online.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Please let me know if there are people who are doing new games in Ultima Online.
There are things to do I'm on my forth time through fish monger quest do it if you never have .try spawning a rare color cu. Make a build you never have.make a toon on seige.make a toon on an Asian shard and accept no help

jack felix

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm not talking about existing in-game systems like that.
I'm asking what other people playing in ultima online are doing game.

For example game [are you a werewolf?].
that's what it means.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not talking about existing in-game systems like that.
I'm asking what other people playing in ultima online are doing game.

For example game [are you a werewolf?].
that's what it means.
Oddly enough I've played as a werewolf (bloody sash) as a goblin with the fishing pole a satyr and a fire elemental with costumes

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is so much more to do in UO, you only listed a small part of the whole game. Try crafting your own suits, fishing, t-hunting, taming, BODs. Are you 15 yrs old or did you mean to say you have been playing for 15 years. I have been here for 25 years and I know for a fact that I have not done everything UO has to offer. Try some REAL PvP and make a char on SP and quit worring about all this high end stuff and play UO for the fun of it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday I: collected bods and filed them ready for artisan festival, farmed spider carapace, goblin blood and vial of vitriol, for my 'slayers for newbies' vendor, caught a fire beetle, 2 giant beetles and a swampy for my pet stall, crafted some lrc/70s suits to help our leather armor vendor, crafted some hpi, si, mi/70s suits to help our warrior armor vendor, went pirating to stock up my ingots and dug some treasure maps for imbuing regs & gems. Today I converted some zoogie to powder of trans, made 2 more leather suits, farmed Volcano elementals for white pearls and went mining for shadow ore.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yesterday I: collected bods and filed them ready for artisan festival, farmed spider carapace, goblin blood and vial of vitriol, for my 'slayers for newbies' vendor, caught a fire beetle, 2 giant beetles and a swampy for my pet stall, crafted some lrc/70s suits to help our leather armor vendor, crafted some hpi, si, mi/70s suits to help our warrior armor vendor, went pirating to stock up my ingots and dug some treasure maps for imbuing regs & gems. Today I converted some zoogie to powder of trans, made 2 more leather suits, farmed Volcano elementals for white pearls and went mining for shadow ore.
Sound like you have an easy laid back day , it was Sunday after all though :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm well past retiring age, kids have long since flown the nest and we downsized to a small bungalow. I have time to play and no one to tell me I shouldn't. hubby doesn't mind as long as dinner isn't late.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Been playing off and on since maybe 1998.

I was actually just made aware of the Players Corner, yeah I don't pay attention too well.
I hope I'm not too late here but want to add how I play UO.

1) Player events! I've seen far better content from players than the devs. Create or join player event content.

2) Just role playing (even alone). I've set a house plot and chopped wood for hours just to bring it back to my plot and dropped it to decay and then added a wall at a time on a log cabin. I find this far more rewarding than doing UO content. Grinding on an event just to get an item to help me grind easier on another event has never appealed to me.

3) The people!

I accidentally hit post too soon but I'll leave it at that. I think UO is about the people.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

@jack felix
Take a bit time and take a look with my Signature - here the the links to my housecostumizing threads. Thats what's keeps me alive and what I'm looking for - for example collect new ideas for a hopeful next housecontest. With a bit luck and many likes you can make your design the big win in the game. :)