• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This may sound stupid but since I havent played in a long time, I wanted to know if a Samurai could still control and use a Lesser Hiryu? If I trained up a Lesser on my tamer char, maxed it out Chiv/AI with the new Pet 2.0 system, then transfered it back to my Samurai, would I still be able to use it just the same?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This may sound stupid but since I havent played in a long time, I wanted to know if a Samurai could still control and use a Lesser Hiryu? If I trained up a Lesser on my tamer char, maxed it out Chiv/AI with the new Pet 2.0 system, then transfered it back to my Samurai, would I still be able to use it just the same?
No, you need taming and lore to control it as soon as it starts training.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can easily control an untrained lesser hiryu with 120 bushido. It will cast grasping claw and do a bit damage, and when it gets targetted, you just mount it instead of healing it (no swamp dragon though for this strategy). It is ok for some mid level single target mobs, but I would not recommend it on any hard hitters or for multiple targets.