• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Lesser Hiryu

O

Orlacc

My Sammy is at 91 Bush. Had my tamer get a lesser hiryu and had a friend try and transfer it to me. Says it doesnt trust me.

Put on a ring and got bush to 98...still nada. Do I need lore or something?

C

Connor_Graham

You should be able to bond with a Lesser Hiryu with 90 Bushido. 120 Bushido gives you 95% (?) control. Are you sure it's a brand new tame and not a pre patch hiryu?

O

Orlacc

No it is brand new. Turns out I had to eat....who knew?? Got him now.

C

Connor_Graham

That's definitely strange, but I'm glad you got it worked out.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the same with my lesser hiryu some months ago.Didnt accept me at below 100 bushido.This seems to be the new requirement.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiryu only bother with the real skill level as far as I've seen. If at first you don't succeed, try again. There seems to be a random element in their trust-factor.

I've never gotten a hiryu to actually bond at less than 100 real bushido.

H

HellaFarris

This happens with tamers also when they are only just over the requirement for a pet, you just have to keep transferring til you get a hit :)