• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Less Hiryu question

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Howdy,

Im in the middle of trying to find a good lesser hiryu for a warrior friend of mine and was wondering is it possible to tame thse over gm wrestling and gm tactics? If so what should I be looking at skill wise on the lesser to insure these are over 100 after tamed?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If their pre-tame wrestling is more than 112, then their post tame wrestling will be more than 100, up to the max of 108, or pre-tame wrestling of 120.

Apart from that, you shouldn't even look at their skills.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed a lot of them for a Bushido Character I was testing.

I was never able to see one that had more than 110 Tactics. Meaning it would be less than 100 Post tame.

I found quite a range of Lesser Hiryu's that had 100.1 to 105.n Post Tame, in wrestling.

G

Green Meanie

yes pets lose 10% of there skills when tamed.

a lesser hiyru wild can spawn with 120 wrestling = 108 post tame wrestling (i actualy have one).

If the person your taming the pet for intends to use it for pvp wrestling and str are the most important stats on the bird. If its for pvm resist by far trump any other stats.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's everything you need to know about Lessers
The thing I would dispute in that link is the Max for Tactics, I never ever saw (across probably 75+ Lesser Hiryu's) any thing over 110 in Tactics.

I do not contest the previously mentioned Wrestling as I did settle on one with around 107.n

I do have a normal Hiryu with 108.0 in Wrestling but again for all the Hiryu's I have turned over I have never seen one that would end up with a greater than 100 in tactics.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Thank you for the replies everyone.. I was for sure I was looking for somethign that didn spawn when it came to tactics.