• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] "Leggings made with scales from a crimson dragon (St Georges Day 2010, Europa)"

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am selling "Leggings made with scales from a crimson dragon (St Georges Day 2010, Europa)"

There were 2 full sets of this armour found on dragons during the event.

Current high offer on Europa trade thread is 75mil, also somebody offered to buyout at 120mil then 150 then 160mil (3 people). Please read post 6 for an update.

Regards
Elf.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: - And probably selling on Europa

Being that this set his gonna be really hard to complete, I would guess that offer around 120 is about right. You could probably get more if someone just needed legs to complete the set but your chances at that are probably slim.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Will try and get a pic of them later, they on Missus account so will have to wait for her to get on.

Have had a second offer of 150mil buyout in PM (Prev was 120) Missus has not said she is selling yet, but at 150mil she probably would. if she says yes i will post it here along with a time limit. I cant post a buyout as who knows what this item will sell for, her jaw dropped when i said somebody offered 120mil, now i got to support her chin when i say she been offered 150mil lol.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok i think the time has come to state this item is now officially for sale, so far i have had bids of upto 75mil on Europa forum trade board (closed that on advice and re-opened it here) so far have had 3 PM bids (all stating "buyout bids") of 120, 150 and most recently 160mil. I cant set a buyout as i dont know what people are willing to pay for this item, If the person who sent the buyout offer of 160mil wants to place it here then please do, if not then current bid is 75mil (if the price does not reach 160mil i will give the missus the differance from my own stash). Please note only bids in this thread will count as bids any PM's i will reply to but will not count as bids as i want to be as transparent as possible. Bids will close at 21:00 GMT on Friday 30th April 2010, Any bid within the last 5 mins will extend the bidding by 10mins.

My ICQ is 76844852, any bids or offers on there will be posted here with your name, so probably just easier to bid here.

Regards,
Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm seems i should have took the 160 lol, Bid currently stands at 90mil with Wolfrat :)

Elf

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

Im away for vacation in Barcelona with family and you people are selling items that I want behind my back.

Damn.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Wolfrat

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the M25 on a bank holiday Friday evening has crazed me enough to bid 110m.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the M25 on a bank holiday Friday evening has crazed me enough to bid 110m.
Plan on getting stuck there long? lol

Current bid 110 to the Wolfrat, bidding ends in 90 mins, subject to last min bids not slowing things down :)

Elf

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah M25 is the worst motorway in the road man, always jammed. I try to avoid it as much as possible!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plan on getting stuck there long? lol

Current bid 110 to the Wolfrat, bidding ends in 90 mins, subject to last min bids not slowing things down :)

Elf
120m

er wait am I too late?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The GMT time was very hard to follow. Espeically for a U.S. based player like me. Sorry. hehe, wish you had more examples on time zones, i.e GMT, U.S. Eastern etc.. But as I said in PM I am willing to pay more because I have the rest of the suit lined up.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats a guy to do, Because of a mixup with times certain people still thought there was time left on the auction and carried on bidding. Missus says to get as much as i can for the legs, now there are bids of 160mil on the forum which for the missus is a good thing but for the person who won the item is going to leave a foul taste. What do i do, sell to the highest bidder and make the missus happy or what?

Elf.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Elffin,

what you should do?
That is very obvious,you should stick to the time you posted from the beguining.But I don't think you wanted any opinions on that.
If you don't want to stick to your own rules don't put any time on your auction.

I have never seen an American based player put the ending time in any other timezone except their own.

You are so lazy Manti !
:lol:

Well done completeing the suit.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Pruulo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why does everybody want these? they cant possibly imagine they are going to get the whole set with manticore having a lot of one already and me having the chestplate and gloves of the other set... just wondering why people are offering so high (by the way escaflowne i just joined the forums - its hahahahahahahaha)... sorry for buying the suit but you made me realise how nice it is!

its a shame bids are going so high as i really want the legs haha

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you stole my gloves *cries*

And you should really get a different name than Hahahaha :p

How comes you've got all these rares and have never even been to this forum anyway?

Pruulo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you stole my gloves *cries*
i am sorry mate

And you should really get a different name than Hahahaha :p
you are the first person to even slightly abuse the name...but i have to say i absolutely agree with you mate - i couldnt think of a name for this character and left my brother to decide... when i returned he laughed at me so i just stuck with it :)

How comes you've got all these rares and have never even been to this forum anyway?
well i started with a few rares - the non-replicas you saw and once i traded them and other stuff my bro left me my rares obsession just brewed. although i am not an avid collector with very limited resources now (sadly nowhere near enough for the crimson legs...or sleeves or helm for that matter) and no hope of reaching the standards of such collectors as manticore (whose museum to the east of baja is a prized picture!), i am now scavenging for anything nice :sad4: haha

but i was on this forum a week ago but for some reason the account didnt work after my first use so i made this one which works fine ;)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yeah your name could just get confusing, like if you go to someone "You know hahahaha" they might think your just laughing lol. :p

M

Marvin

Pruulo, or hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......... :) Atleast you have some nice (blessed) items now to go with them. Let me know if you want some more sandals... got (blessed) bliming sandals coming out my ears! :)

Pruulo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pruulo, or hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......... :) Atleast you have some nice (blessed) items now to go with them. Let me know if you want some more sandals... got (blessed) bliming sandals coming out my ears! :)
haha cheers mate i have shocking memories about the endless number of sandals! cheers for the double blessed stuff you gave me already mate :) i love the stuff i have now! :thumbup1: