• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legends tram Castle w/Rares and TONS of Items

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This Castle Loaded with Rares and thousands of items is located on Legends Shard Tram Facet Across from Vesper.

Excellent location with NO Neighbors. It is open to the public for your inspection.

The Castle comes complete with thousands of items including rares.

Everything in the castle is pre SA

Take a walk around and pm or icq me with your offers. I will be posting this in several appropriate areas and forums.

First significant offer wins.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woody's castle, Legends... :(

hopefully someone here will acquire it

W

weezer

I wish i had enough gold to aquire it. My other exploits have depleted me at the moment.

To echo what devil's own said...

It is a sad day to see woody's castle being sold. It is a very very sad day.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHats something of this magnitude go for now? I am just back after 3 years ad i have to assume the castle empty would be what? 50 mill or better?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the castles value is not in that its a castle but that its a castle in a respectable location.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
:) Still For Sale as a lot. I will start breaking this down over the weekend if there is not a interesting offer by then.