• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends PvP thread -Enter at your own risk!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to the Legends PvP thread!

Come here to post your screenshots, videos, and to call each other noobs.
Please be aware that this forum is still under standard Stratics rules, however enforcement against pvp-related trolling will be slightly relaxed in this thread.

Personal real life attacks are still forbidden. For example, we do not care that “123XxxRoXXorNoobsXxx321” lives in his mother’s basement, and it’s nobody’s business anyways.

Please do not add any screenshots or videos that display illegal third party software, addons, or scripts.

Have fun!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends doesn't have any PvPers. They all got bored and left for Atlantic. Now put the sticky thread on Guilds back up, even if no one has posted in it for a while.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A pvp thread was added to any forum that doesn't have one. I personally PvPed on Legends a few months ago so there is still a little action =)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giggles was a regular resident of Legends at one time :) do you have any homes here still?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Giggles was a regular resident of Legends at one time :) do you have any homes here still?
Nope no homes left there. I had a couple pvp characters still that I would run around fel with on occasion. I managed to find a few decent fights a few months ago, but haven't checked recently. I did manage to reconnect with Plucky Duck about a year ago. We made peace over our age old legends idoc rivalry lol. He guilded me into his FAL guild on Atlantic, and we did a few idocs together. He has since gone inactive again though.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope no homes left there. I had a couple pvp characters still that I would run around fel with on occasion. I managed to find a few decent fights a few months ago, but haven't checked recently. I did manage to reconnect with Plucky Duck about a year ago. We made peace over our age old legends idoc rivalry lol. He guilded me into his FAL guild on Atlantic, and we did a few idocs together. He has since gone inactive again though.
this post made me smile

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am only interested in PvPing on the boxing ring, where my opponent is within physical reach from my fist and I am within reach of theirs. :p
Boxing is fun stuff. Fighting in video games with other people ain't my pure, chaste and innocent girl style.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jesus, this thread is useless. It would have been good circa 2005-2012....when PvP was decent here.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bro. I have not pvp'd in this game in almost three years. lol. I wouldnt even know where to begin.