• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Legends of Aria (Ultima Online 2) - Let's Play/Review & Hally Mage Gameplay (1080p)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Definitely looks like a pretty UO. But the zoom level feels way too close in, and the perspective feels off. Can you pull it back to a more isometric view, rather than the top+side view I'm seeing in this video? (Runescape was quite good at letting you scroll both zoom level and perspective, from 3D to top+side to isometric.)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can spin the camera around but can't remember if you can zoom out more. Been a few months since I loaded it up to be honest. I'm just waiting for them to finish it!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Definitely looks like a pretty UO. But the zoom level feels way too close in, and the perspective feels off. Can you pull it back to a more isometric view, rather than the top+side view I'm seeing in this video? (Runescape was quite good at letting you scroll both zoom level and perspective, from 3D to top+side to isometric.)
Yes. When you zoom in the perspective lowers somewhat. When you pull back out it moves back toward a more UO like perspective.