• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legendary tailoring and upcoming BOD changes

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just reread Wilki's post and if I understand this correctly, tailors that are higher than gm are not going to get a boost the way smiths will get a boost. So being a Legendary tailor will have no impact on the type of bods you get. Is this correct?

I copied Wilki's post below:

As I mentioned in a previous FoF thread, I've made some changes to the BOD system. They're not huge, but it should make things a little more rewarding.

Corrected a small error that gave skilled smith's a 45% base chance to get a colored BOD instead of the intended 50% chance.

GM Smiths still get a 10% bonus chance for a colored BOD (60% total).

Elder Smiths get a 20% bonus chance for a colored BOD (70% total).

Legendary Smiths get a 40% bonus chance for a colored BOD (90% total).

The chances of getting a valorite BOD (once you've passed the colored BOD test), have been raised substantially.

There is also a short delay (5 seconds) between turning in multiple filled BODs.

Colored footwear large bods should now be offered.

All runic tools have had their intensity ranges changed as follows:
Blacksmithing:
Dull Copper: 40 - 100

Shadow: 45 - 100%

Copper: 50 - 100%

Bronze: 55 - 100%

Gold: 60 - 100%

Agapite: 65 - 100%

Verite: 70 - 100%

Valorite: 85 - 100%
Tailoring:
Spined: 40 - 100%

Horned: 45 - 100%

Barbed: 50 -100%

This won't make it into the very next publish, but should be in the one after that.

And to those who celebrate it, have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Edit: Added a few fixes to the end of the list, and changed the delay to 5 seconds.

Edited by Wilki_EA (11/20/07 06:19 PM)

I

imported_spiderpig

It seems that way- maybe in another publish
At least a boost in the larges for barbed kits would be nice.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good point. I hadn't really thought about that.

I'm guessing since most leather BODs are relatively common (compared to the colored ingots), they won't be making this change for Tailoring. We'll have to try that out when the change hits TC.

M

Mystic_Of_Cats

I just wish they would start telling us when this will be implemented. The waiting is maddening.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that would have been nice. It's been quite a while since I've received a lbod that gives a barbed. At any rate, I'm ready for the publish. I hope we get it soon.