• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor ***Legendary Samp Armor***

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
Some nice Legendary Samp Gear, all items located on Atl, and would prefer payment there too.

Running this as an auction style bid, closing midnight Saturday, January 9th EST

....as I know that is a little ways off, and peeps like their items now...ANY offers that come in for 25 mil (or more) will stop the auctioning for that item, (similar to a buy it now), and immediately have a 1 hour rule imposed (like the 10 min rule)...
otherwise auction will continue till the 9th, with a 10 min rule for that night.
Buyers can contact me through pm or ICQ 641 266 276 to pick up the items

Item #16 has a 5 mil reserve, all other items are 1 mil reserve.... please bid at least 1 mil increments
Also open to "bulk bid" for all remaining unbid items...

#14- SOLD - 26 mil - MrUber (auction ended for item at 9:23 am EST 1/1)

#12- 2 mil - Tabin

samp armor.jpg

****will try to post results as auction continues....thanks for looking

Last edited:

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
Updated...also MsMoonglow, please respond through this thread, icq, pm...or some means verifying your intensions on the previous bids. I have to assume with you deleting your bid posting and expressing frustration in being outbid (on item #14), that you are retracting the bids....please contact me.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wrote..
just a couple hours

#13 Drizzt, Sunday at 1:53 AM

The last bit was placed at..

Tabin wrote>>
>>#12 still for sale?

>>if it is, ill bid 2mil.

>>Tabin of Atlantic
>>#14 Tabin, Sunday at 8:54 AM

According to yourself and what u wrote in this thread
Running this as an auction style bid, closing midnight Saturday, January 9th EST

So if you can get this to be 6minutes...i think u need to get your money back from the school u went to.

I think, its very bad style to let other people ninja bid after an auction has ended.

If you need gold this much, i gladly give you a few millions on atlantic.. Just stop beeing an ass in your auction in the future.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Saturday night at midnight... and saw his bid come in before it closed. I'm sorry you are on a diff time-zone...showing you a later time and date.
Mine reads
Tabin of Atlantic
#14 Tabin, Saturday at 11:54 PM
So in my timezone at 2 am.. You write that there is a few hours left, meaning 2-3 hours..thats the genreal term of a FEW.
Then Tabin places a bid at 8:53 am in my timezone.

So how do u explain that ??
Sorry sir, but your full of ****.
And you accept a bid 1 day after your auction has ended, and that makes you untrustworthy.

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
So in my timezone at 2 am.. You write that there is a few hours left, meaning 2-3 hours..thats the genreal term of a FEW.
Then Tabin places a bid at 8:53 am in my timezone.

So how do u explain that ??
I am really sorry you lost out on the item...I checked my user settings, and somehow my program switched to the west coast time zone....perhaps flipped when at the new year.
I do owe you an apology as it appears that you would have been the winner. However it was showing me that Tabin had got the bid subbitted in time and already sold him the piece.
Yes it was a decent piece of armor...definitely not the best though. For compensation, I would be willing to allow you to have any and all of the remaining samp armor in this list....really the armor and gold doesn't mean that much to me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Drizzt are u sure ur settings are EST? Maybe its me so I checked my preferences, but I'm EST and it says Tabin's bid came in at 2:54 am on Sunday.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Saturday night at midnight... and saw his bid come in before it closed. I'm sorry you are on a diff time-zone...showing you a later time and date.
Mine reads
Tabin of Atlantic
#14 Tabin, Saturday at 11:54 PM
11:54 was almost 24 hours after the auction ended. "Midnight the 9th" is 12am saturday the 9th.

"midnight" just isnt a great time to end auctions. best to say actual time and date meant for future reference.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is 16 still available? - reserve 5m

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am really sorry you lost out on the item...I checked my user settings, and somehow my program switched to the west coast time zone....perhaps flipped when at the new year.
I do owe you an apology as it appears that you would have been the winner. However it was showing me that Tabin had got the bid subbitted in time and already sold him the piece.
Yes it was a decent piece of armor...definitely not the best though. For compensation, I would be willing to allow you to have any and all of the remaining samp armor in this list....really the armor and gold doesn't mean that much to me.
I don't need any compensation, i just didn't want to look like a fool, that's all :)

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well done Drizzt. Only a gentleman and a scholar admits there was an issue and attempts to rectify it :thumbsup: