• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Legendary Ring SSI 10 SDI 15 DCI 15 HCI 15 EP 35 MI4 Dex 8 Str 8

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Kalesh - welcome to your first post on Stratics - glad you made it a troll! @The Real Deal - you are at 0 fault bidding 10m on an item that has no minimum bid stated. If the seller doesn't like it, they can always refuse, but no need to make it a bigger problem than either
saying no thank you or posting a minimum bid. Minimum bids are not required - just remember, a bidder cannot get inside your head to see what you would like to get for that item.

Nice item, hope trolls can stay away so you sell your item...
If this is an auction, i will continue to bid at 20m. If this is not an auction, sorry to waste your time.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
this ring aint no 100m ring anyway, and that reply was uncalled for lol.. ive seen better go for 15m anyways I bought a ring on here last week 20 taming 20 lore 25ep 15 15 10ssi 25si 4stam

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this ring aint no 100m ring anyway, and that reply was uncalled for lol.. ive seen better go for 15m anyways I bought a ring on here last week 20 taming 20 lore 25ep 15 15 10ssi 25si 4stam
55 mil. And to be quite frank the taming jewel is no comparison. No stren addition barely any stamina and 2 skills that really dont belong on that ring. Maybe a glass cannon build but thats more of a template for luck which that has none... just my opinion.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@Fridgster I'll end this tommorrow Sunday PST/9EST. Highest offer takes it that isn't on my ignore list (which is growing rapidly since this thread started.)

Frigster High Offer with 55M

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bids by The Real Deal, and various other trolls, aren't valid as he is on my ignore list.

I'll keep it updated as to highest bid.

I'd much rather sell it away on the cheap, than sell to the highest offer if that bidder is a #%!^*$$, or just plain keep it.

Fridgster High Offer with 55M

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
60m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The owner of the item has the right to refuse to do business with any person for any reason, that is the same for all auctions and sales.

However, the original poster is not allowed to insult those people in the process, and calling someone a troll counts as an insult so would not be allowed.

This thread hasn't gotten that far off track, so everyone, please keep the thread on the topic of selling the item and not accusing people of things or insulting them. If any further insults or drama happens please report it and it will be dealt with.

From what I can see, Scott currently has the high bid at 60 million.

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did I even troll? Im simply putting in my bid slightly higher than the last person hoping they forgot they bid on the item

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@The Turk You forfeited your bid...remember?

Plus Wayne Got you!

Your renewed interests in this item is more than likely the result of acting as a proxy.

High Bid is Fridgster at 55M (with his positive comments)!

Last edited:

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
How did I even troll? Im simply putting in my bid slightly higher than the last person hoping they forgot they bid on the item
See post #13.

I'm not looking for comments, especially negative ones, which yours was. I can practically guarantee you any comments outside of "wow...nice item or what dropped that item" will get you on my ignore list or booted out as a potential buyer.

I'm just here to sell my item.

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See post #13.

I'm not looking for comments, especially negative ones, which yours was. I can practically guarantee you any comments outside of "wow...nice item or what dropped that item" will get you on my ignore list or booted out as a potential buyer.

Well I dont know what the hell this is, most people either do this as an auction with end date and time or they say they are just looking for offers or that they have a specific buyout. Apparently I wasnt the only one who didnt know what u wanted to do...

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
See post #13.

I forfeited my bid because the main reason was it wasnt an auction at the time i bidded, and if you read my first post, i clearly stated that "I bid 60m IF this is an auction" and the part about real deal because he is a friend of mine i didnt want to outbid him because i thought he wanted your item thats why i joked to him...

IF this is an auction right now , i renew my bid, otherwise im out as i stated before.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Well I dont know what the hell this is, most people either do this as an auction with end date and time or they say they are just looking for offers or that they have a specific buyout. Apparently I wasnt the only one who didnt know what u wanted to do...
That's funny because 90% of the items I see listed here on Trader's Hall aren't in the auction format until someone makes an offer which the seller is willing to accept (See Post #21). Very similar to this thread. I accepted Fridgster's offer because he included some positive comments in what has been a very negative thread.

This ends tonight 6PST/9EST. 10 minute rule in effect. I won't be taking any offers from visitors, or anyone else I deem suspicious as acting as a proxy.

@Scott Per our conversation I will accept your offers should you change your mind about this bidding on this item.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
70m there a 10min rule or no?