• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legendary Mage Kryss

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always liked the Kryss for the DP and AI specials. But this one looks more like a weapon for a battle mage than for my dexer. Since I don't play a mage I thought I would throw it on here to see what it may be worth. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you upload another pic of it.. perhaps in your hand and with the cursor hovering over it. Don't want to complain but would definitely like to see a better shot of the weapon.

G

grabber5575

It's a kryss , he just didn't put the "focal point" on the kryss , left the paperdoll in he had the bladed staff equipped. It is a nice kryss , kinda had to strain to read the stats on it though.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to upload a new screen shot. Hopefully that will be a little better.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a pretty insane kryss.... probly out of my price range.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Do most folks consider the hit area's a negative when it comes to weps tho?

G

grabber5575

It'd depend on what you're doing for the hit area though. If ya got multiple targets , in say Shame for example , on ya I prefer it because it takes em down quicker.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not about the Mods tbh, its the fact its a "clean" legendary Weapon, coupled with it also being usefel in pvp, i would expect this to go for a lot.