• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Legendary Mage Bracelet

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Item on ATL.
10M reserve.
1M minimum bid increments.
24 hours of inactivity determines winner.

Bracelet
Antique
Stamina Increase 4
Mana Increase 4
Defense Chance Increase 20%
Spell Damage Increase 18%
Faster Cast Recovery 3
Faster Casting 1
Lower Mana Cost 8%
Lower Reagent Cost 25%
Legendary Artifact

brace.jpg

Last edited:

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Not for visitors, sorry.

Edit: If you can get an established member to vouch for you I would be happy to.

Last edited:

Dark Wizard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
New to stratics, so no help there. Joined solely to comment on some auctions. Not sure why number of posts matters.

If I make a bid, will you post? For such a nice piece, seems to be standard order of operations.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New to stratics, so no help there. Joined solely to comment on some auctions. Not sure why number of posts matters.

If I make a bid, will you post? For such a nice piece, seems to be standard order of operations.
It matters because dumbasses make new accounts and throw fake bids, and then don't show and it ruins auctioning for people. So a lot of sellers want someone with a stratics member that has some history. But I agree a pic would be nice lol

Last edited:

Dark Wizard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It matters because dumbasses make new accounts and throw fake bids, and then don't show and ruin auctioning for people. So a lot of sellers want someone with a stratics member that has some history. But I agree a pic would be nice lol
Makes sense. Wasn't trying to upset anyone... :(

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Putting a hard stop on this for 4:26pm EST today so this doesn't go on for days.

Dark Wizard will be the winner if no other bids come in. Thank you!