• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Legendary Dreams Library NEW BOOKS OPEN!

A

AND3R

Several new books have been added to the library for public use.

Two of the books are catered to the fisherman of UO.
-Boat Launching Spots for SoS by Geography-
-Boat Launching Spots for SoS by Coordinates-

Happy Fishing Pacific!

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a rune to Tram Justice Isle yet?

A rune library just isn't complete unless it has runes to ALL areas of the game, including those special hidden recall only areas.

I know you want your library to be the best!

:}

A

AND3R

Nice to see your community spirit flare!

Mark the rune of said location and I would be happy to include it into the library. Feel free to use the mailbox for any "Suggested Locations!"

Thanks for patronizing!:lol:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

A rune library just isn't complete unless it has runes to ALL areas of the game, including those special hidden recall only areas.

I leased these from Ander on a Lifetime Basis. It's going to be awhile before they are freed up.

Recently sold the Fel Justice Island Plot. I will let you know what happens with tram.

A

AND3R

Fishing is boring? Try setting up 532 benches and 4,982 runes inside of 400 runebooks!

Comparatively speaking fishing is quite exciting.
Perception is key!

:scholar:

A

AND3R

A Picture is worth a thousand words - of which 6 should be: A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have runes for Justice isle on both facets. I used to own a home (one of two) on Justice, Tram and I think it was Puke who had the Fel placement. Didn't know the runes were rare...