• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] LEGENDARY BRACELET PRICE CHECK PLEASE

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I've seen antiques sell on these boards for 400M and I've personally sold several for over 100M.

99% of Major and Legendary jewels are going to be dropping with the Antique property.

Plus, people are finding out that antique if properly cared for can last quite some time.

The question determining the value is how much the ring or bracelet augment someone's template and suit.

Sorry, I can't appraise it but I'm tired of people saying items (jewels) are worthless because of the antique property...that's just not the case.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i agree but this one is all over the place
I agree.

@Belle_Catskills

I have several like these myself, the challenge with this jewelry of this type is lord dorf points out is the bracelet can't make up it's mind what it want to be.

It doesn't really fall into a PvP or PvM type item. It has good mods and intensities but there "all over the place"..it's kind of in a no mans' land.:D

If it's a warrior bracelet where is the DI/HCI/DCI etc...if it's a mage bracelet where is the FC/FCR and LRC/LMC.

And again, if it's a PvP where is the 3/1 and EP/DCI/HCI.

Look at my thread where I posted 30 High End Jewels...so far out of the 34 items..only 3 have any interest. These UO players while super creative also get to be super picky.:mf_prop: