• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legend or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ceridwen

Hello dear Atlantic inhabitants,

Today I met someone in a forum, who used to play on Drachenfels (my home shard), who claims that he is a legend, and therefore well known, on Atlantic - more specific: A legendary PvP Tamer.

Ok, before anyone goes on to ranting about PvP and Tamers: Please don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this and I know that Greater Dragons are a huge issue at the moment. This however is not the reason of my post here.
My reason for posting here is to ask if everyone really does know someone named Caci or Funman here.

Please tell me if this person is really someone known as a master of playing a PvP Tamer on Atlantic, or not.

Thank you very much for reading this. Any answer is greatly appreciated, even a simple "Yes - Legend" or "No - never heard of him" would suffice.

Edit:
Checked MyUO and found two chars by those names in the Guild Cow-...

K

Kazar

Never heard of this person and I've been playing for years on Atlantic.

T

Tazar

Been on Atlantic forever and do not know either of those two names... but then I tend to stay tram side so I could have missed him.... but I do know a lot of top PVP'ers by reputation. Can't say I remember either of those two names from any of the forums either...

Safe Journeys

L

Lady Maleficia

Been on Atlantic going on 10 years.
Lived in Fel most of it.

Never heard of him.

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pretty much exclusivly pvp and first of all...if hes a tamer no one is going consider him legendary. Secondly I have never heard of him.

WWGRD?

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen him. He's yew gate trash. That doesn't make anyone legendary, no matter what template they play.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

I wept, too, but it was from laughing, not crying. Thug Life challenges you to a "craft off."

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soc>ALL

Soc is pretty much a god amongst men, next to Lou of course.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amanita face it, Everyone loves me. I am here for Atlantic.

Thanks Atlantic for supporting SupSoc.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

So I take it you don't accept the "craft-off" challenge that Thug issued. I'll even supply the hammers. =P

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Ok so its
Atlantic: 422
Upset random person: 1
Where are you getting "422" from? (And, if you were cool, you'd have just made that figure 420 instead.)

I want to see some data on this.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I were cool I would put 420? Like a stoner would? Sorry, I'm not a stoner...Stoner.

This thread needs to be locked. Admin's please lock this thread.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Please lock this thread immediately! Soc doesn't support Free Speech.

T

Tazar

Request to lock the thread...

Request seconded...

Request granted...

Status
Not open for further replies.