• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Legacy Wyrms, Legacy Mares, and Legacy Dragons (With 83.67 intensity Nightmare!) *All sold*

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello friends,

I'm selling some legacy pets. Please see below for stats and pictures.

WW (Legacy)

Newbit:

Intensity Rating: 55.53%
Intensity Value: 6409
181 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 6183 - 6590

Ashram:

Intensity Rating: 42.75%
Intensity Value: 6357
233 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 6183 - 6590

Nightmare (Legacy):

Onyx (Pure Black):

Intensity Rating: 83.67%
Intensity Value: 4981
57 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 4689 - 5038

Varky (Pure Black):

Intensity Rating: 51.86%
Intensity Value: 4870
168 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 4689 - 5038

Jr (Long Mane Light):

Intensity Rating: 38.11%
Intensity Value: 4822
216 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 4689 - 5038

Dragon (Legacy)

Cutie:

Intensity Rating: 53.01%
Intensity Value: 6784
164 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 6599 - 6948

Nothany:

Intensity Rating: 33.52%
Intensity Value: 6716
232 From Intensity Cap • Intensity Range: 6599 - 6948

Attachments

Last edited:

mihali

Sage
Final lot...
My recommendation is to look in the Trader's Hall and see what the mare and WW are being sold for, also the Prepatch old Bake-Kitsunes. Prices change but Prepatch (PP) White Wyrms are very high value range from 150-250 M or even more depending on stats, and if "Heirloom" likely worth billions to certain collectors, depending on rarity. The PP nightmares are extremely valuable pets, esp to PVP folks, range from 100 M to 180-200 M also depending on stats. Tthe PP Bakes range from 50-100 M.
You need to search the Trading Hall for most recent prices of these, you need to determine whether the WWs are "Heirloom" check to see if they eat gold, or if they growl or grunt when commanded. There is a post on these legacy WWs in Stratics, check it out. The PP Mares and PP Bakes also research the forum for pricing nowdays. The 3 slot dragons are iffy, may be bugged to slot-jump as soon as you start "training" them, not too sure.
A word or two of advice:
Gest estimates of their pricing in the forum here and don't believe in-game estimates for now at least.
Do not "train" the PP WW, PP mares or PP Bakes at all unless you train 2-3 other pets like Cus etc. Otherwise they lose massive value, & get ruined.
Would recommend selling in here if need to sell, and get bids for them here.
Don't hurry selling them, take your time.
The other ones have no value basically other than sentimental value, and their main job is to take space in your stable.
I hope this helps a little, sounds like you need to do a little searching but it is worth it.
Good luck and welcome back.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My recommendation is to look in the Trader's Hall and see what the mare and WW are being sold for, also the Prepatch old Bake-Kitsunes. Prices change but Prepatch (PP) White Wyrms are very high value range from 150-250 M or even more depending on stats, and if "Heirloom" likely worth billions to certain collectors, depending on rarity. The PP nightmares are extremely valuable pets, esp to PVP folks, range from 100 M to 180-200 M also depending on stats. Tthe PP Bakes range from 50-100 M.
accurate! the only thing i would adjust is the mares. your right on the price but that first mare listed is worth an easy 350m if not more to the right person as well.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for the info!

I did more research and removed the non-valuable pets, I'll give those ones away at some point for free to good homes.

The WW's both eat gold and make grunting and growling noises, so I assume they are heirloom. These accounts are extremely old. The first nightmare definitely has a great intensity value it seems. I'll re-package this post and post them all for sale with the stats/intensity values.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
the older/oldest ones are the ones that do not eat gold. I believe even the currently spawning ones will eat gold. It is the meat eating only ones that are the “heirloom” ones.

pre patch is 700-760 str at 3 slots but they will eat gold. The 700-760 str ones that do not eat gold are older, but not any different statistically.

the oldest ones could have 800+ STR and very few still exist. And those also do not eat gold.