• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Leg Mage Peices.. Brittle/Antique/CBR is fine! Want to be rich? I'm your guy.

BlastfromthePast

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I need all slots except gorget, and helm.

These mods are required:

Casting Focus 3
MR 2+
HPR 2+
LMC 8
HPI 5

Anything else is a bonus. If you have any mage armor pieces that fit this, I'll pay the most. Brittle, Antique, Cannot be Repaired is perfectly fine, I'll still pay big.

I also need a bracelet with the following:

HCI 15
FCR 2+
Magery +15
SDI 12
and hopefully EP 25+ , or some other wonderful mods.

And last but not I'm buying 30%^ Splintering Weapons , and I'm interested in all Spell Chan 20+ Splinter Weapons. Brittle, etc is fine as well.

Hugs, and kisses. Let me make you wealthy :heart: PM or post here. We'll be using Nails as a broker for anything above vendor values.

Last edited:

BlastfromthePast

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No ICQ, I'll make an AIM right now for you. One minute. and I'll post it.

Edit: going to take 15 minutes for my email forwarder to push the AIM confirmation code. Want to just PM? or I'll meet you in game, I'll be on for another 11 minutes or so.