• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Leaving - Well Semi Retirment.

Z

zolo8

Selling up as you may know. Just had enough of my collection that cost me billions being worth bugger all.

Sad to be leaving but i just cant be bothered.

I sold all my true rares and have a few left for auction but wanted to say thanks to everyone over the years and say that I had a great time.
I will be on and off but wont collect on UO again, kinda upsets me a bit to think about the dupers that have ruined something that i have loved for 10 years, one of my last memories is this. Sat at Luna bank on Atlcalantic and a guy just approached me led "Monk" offers to sell me some runic - 14 mill each for vals, well thats just silly - I have 7 Vals that I have collected over the years for that big hit one day and now they are worth 100 mill! Thats it I am off.

I hope the GM's, Dev's and anyone else that can make a difference does because if you don't all you will have here will be a group of dupers.

See you when i get bored and come back.

P

PoCove

Sorry to hear about your leaving .. I know the fealing .. Although I do not have much or much money to get it I have a few things

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awwww

Hate to see you leave

was very pleasant chatting with you.
stop by anytime and say hello :)

S

Starla

Hiya Zolo,

Your neighbour, Starla here. Actually you should be happy to quit the rares collection. I am happy because after I quit, I realise how silly it is to spend 100 of millions buying something that sit in my house and worst, it may be a dupe...