• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving Siege Sell.

M

Major_Jax

I'm leaving Siege and selling everything. I have alot more I will be selling, so if theres something you need ICQ me and I'll see what I have. I do not have any weapons other than bows. I do not know how long I will let the auction run. Prolly till I get a price I like. I perfer cash over gold. I will also trade in your favor for items or gold to another place. (ICQ me for details... 57662974)

Sell list:
Items 1-8 (bows)--------#1 SOLD!!!
#4---------SOLD!

9. Gypsie Headdress (3) $3 each
10. Hooded Shrouds (2) $8 each
11. 15K of each reg
12. Voice of the Fallen King $4
13. CBD (2) $3 each...................SOLD!
14. Rune Beattle Caparce $4
15. 102 1/1 jewels
16. Blight Gripped Long Bow
17. Silvanis Feywood Bow
18. Faire Fire Bow
19. 35 assorted 1/3, 1/2, 0/2, and 0/3 jewels
20. 17K boards
21. Bronze Robe
22. Bronze Cloak
23. 10 Balls of pet summoning with 97 total charges.
24. 4 Heritage Tokens
25. Barbed runic kit with 10 charges
26. Tome of lost Knowledge

Again I perfer cash over gold.

G

But you haven't been back that long, come on stay even if I'm not. I will miss you Ruri.

I

imported_mo'gluk

jax stop the rant.... As a Mod I am being patient allowing you to sell your stuff , knowing where your playing. Don't start ripping on the shard when your just turning tail and running after a few short months.

Remember one of the ROC tenets is "to help build community" how can you do that by your leaving and subsequent rants about what you think is bad about Siege.....

M

Major_Jax

Build community? lol, I tried very hard to help build community by holding several events on Siege. But no one came, they would rather farm items or board pvp here. But I will do as you ask and stop with the bashing.

But don't say I tried Siege a few short months, I have been on Siege since shortly after it opened. I have seen what a great shard it once was and what it is today.

I didn't relize having an opion was against ROC though.

G

Mo' Ruri did a LOT to try to run events, etc. I can only think of a few people that can even come close to what Ruri tried to do as far as hosting events but you are are a Siege vet, you know that so I know I'm preaching to the choir, I think you've been around even longer then me (and that is an awfully long time)

M

MagicNinja

Thanks for the business, on a side note, I'm sad to hear that SBH no longer exists =( The reason why I came back to UO after 4 yrs was because of reading of both Chad Sexington and SBH.