• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving New Haven??

G

Grahir

I created a new character last night and am ready to leave New Haven. I ran around the entire area and could not find a moongate nor any way to leave. I checked several websites for information on how to leave the area and New Haven itself and most still only have information on the "old" Haven.

The only information I could find for a moongate for this area mentioned the location of the moongate before "Haven" was destroyed, the peninsula on the SE part of the island. There is/was no moongate there. After almost dieing several times to the brigands at the farms just above the area and the two lizardmen on the peninsula, I gave up and came here for help.

Can anyone help me with this?

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok im at work so cant give N,S,E,W directions but here's best I can do.

From bank in New Haven you are going to head up and to the left. Find town exit and follow path go about 1-2 screens from town and moongate will be above path. Think you can see the circle of dirt area that designates moongate on the little radar map

:thumbup:

T

T_Amon_from_work

I created a new character last night and am ready to leave New Haven. I ran around the entire area and could not find a moongate nor any way to leave. I checked several websites for information on how to leave the area and New Haven itself and most still only have information on the "old" Haven.

The only information I could find for a moongate for this area mentioned the location of the moongate before "Haven" was destroyed, the peninsula on the SE part of the island. There is/was no moongate there. After almost dieing several times to the brigands at the farms just above the area and the two lizardmen on the peninsula, I gave up and came here for help.

Can anyone help me with this?
UO Relic has it pretty nailed ... it's not easy to find, but head out of town like you were going to the Carpenter shop. A bit W/SW of there is the moongate.

FYI: If you watch your radar screen (ALT-R) in 2D, you will typically see a near-circular dirt patch which will designate a moongate.

G

Grahir

Thanks guys. I logged in one of my "big" guys and ran him around the area and found it. No idea why I couldn't find it yesterday after running around the entire island. New guy is safe at home now and stinking up the place with his potion making :eek:)

S

Solikos

UO Relic has it pretty nailed ... it's not easy to find, but head out of town like you were going to the Carpenter shop. A bit W/SW of there is the moongate.

FYI: If you watch your radar screen (ALT-R) in 2D, you will typically see a near-circular dirt patch which will designate a moongate.
The dirt patch is very helpful almost everywhere else... No dirt patch in New Haven, though.

Glad you found it. :thumbup: