• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving an alliance

T

tigereyejade

A guild The Coven of Shadows wants to be in DragonStones Alliance, they are showing they are already in on their end, but on my end and all the other guilds in the alliance they are not in. When i send an invite it tells me they are already in a guild when they actually are not. They were in our alliance at one time, but something happen a bug of some sort and we lost everyone and had to redo the alliance. This one guild has not been able to join. We had some other troubles with ppl having to leave their guilds and redo the guild and pay the 25k three times for one guild. This guild is a very old one and has a guild stone they are concerned if the do that they will lose their guild stone and dont want to do that. Can anyone help? Thank you

G

I'm not sure about all of your issues, but as far as the guildstone goes... guildstones are purely decorative now and have no connection to the guild system. A guild can totally disappear and the stone will be unaffected.

T

tigereyejade

Thank u for that information, now how does one leave their guild so what they will do is make it go away and then pay to get the same guild name is that correct?

G

KOA is the same way too, can't officially ally guilds because of some bugginess with the Alliance System. KOA is an old guild on Napa, still has it's Guildstone.

Jynxx just got back GMship of the original S/S guild on Napa, and he too is having problems with Allying. So yes, i do think it's a bug with Elder Guilds that have Guildstones.

T

tigereyejade

So at the moment we have no way of fixing the situation except by ending and starting over. I will give the guild the 25k for them to do that. Thank u you telling me about ur problems as well

T

tigereyejade

Well this is what happen when they left their guild to start the same guild over again it took me the alliance leader completely out of the alliance. The other guilds are showing my guild as still in but when i logged in on my char said i was no longer in an alliance. Plz can anyone help

I

imported_Chad Sexington

My guild stone was bugged for 2 years until I checked the alliance gump again 2 weeks ago. Finally out. The wrong gump was popping up.

G

It's not just old ones, it's new ones also. Could possibly be the fact that an Old Guild is in it (like mine w/our alliance & I Still have the stone) & the Alliance Leader is a newer guild. I do know from the problem we had is Only One can do the inviting. If not you end up with all kinds of issues.

G

<blockquote><hr>

A guild The Coven of Shadows wants to be in DragonStones Alliance, they are showing they are already in on their end, but on my end and all the other guilds in the alliance they are not in. When i send an invite it tells me they are already in a guild when they actually are not. They were in our alliance at one time, but something happen a bug of some sort and we lost everyone and had to redo the alliance. This one guild has not been able to join. We had some other troubles with ppl having to leave their guilds and redo the guild and pay the 25k three times for one guild. This guild is a very old one and has a guild stone they are concerned if the do that they will lose their guild stone and dont want to do that. Can anyone help? Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a bug with alliances that when you add a new guild, the managing alliance guild and the new guild splinter off into what seems to be their own alliance. What you do is back out of it. Remove the new guild and wait for the server reboot. It should put you back into your old alliance. After you're back in your old alliance, you can try re-adding the new guild. It has worked for me thus far.

It seems you wound up abolishing the whole alliance and rebuilding it. We did that the first time around too and I fear it led to the guild being buggy. Thus it had to be recreated. Now by guildstone, do you mean the old school stone that sits in a house? Those are just decoration now and should not vanish if the guild is abolished. We still have a guildstone from a subguild we abolished.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a little while back my guild was invited to an alliance , but i couldnt see the invite to respond . my guild was old enough that it had remained untouched since it was on a guildstone . what i had to do was vote annother player into the guildmaster slot then he could see the invite. . i dont know if its similar but maybe have them try electing annother player leader .
with mine i just voted in a guy on a seccond account . if they dont have multiple accounts give it to someone they trust and have them voted back in later.

maybe the guild you invited was old and has the same issue ?