• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Leaves the building.*

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

Just a quick post to say goodbye, I have finally fully left the game, sold my account and will probably be posting progressively less than I already do.

Good luck to you all.
Chris

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for your many years of creative builds and sage advice! I still use a variant of your Stoneform Mystic Dexxer and the Wraith Thrower. Best wishes for the future!

-OBSIDIAN-

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the advice you have shared with us!! Your willingness to offer up opinions on the many subjects that come in this forum have helped many of us become much better players!!

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all the years of posting, feedback and general support you have did for the community. You have been a blessing.

We wish you good fortune in the adventures to come!

Aloha
Frederick & Jennifer

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow I missed this since I don't frequent the warriors section that often anymore. This is very sad news. Thanks for being such a great mentor and help to the community. I hope you lurk and pop in from time to time!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Até breve.
Thanks for all the good info that you shared through these years.

I am on the way of leaving the game myself.
Been playing less and less. It lost it's lustre.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I left in July after EA pulled a kneejerk stunt with my billing. My house fell at the beginning of this month. I hang here because I like these folks! <chuckle>

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Crappy!
But I totally get what you mean about lost its luster!
I am still playing a month then taking a month off.
Hopefully they will fix their stuff up and grab my attention back.