• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leather, Studded, or Plate

Ashkenazy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
When I left UO years back the type of Armor affected dexterity.

Now other being able to meditate and weight is there any difference between the types of Armor I wear?

Have to admit a Plate wearing Bard strumming a Lute appeals to me.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think for most people they find a suit that best fills their needs.....for most people if you are pvm probably straight 70's 100% LRC max LMC and Max usable Mana regen.
material used is secondary. Now if you are an RPing bard....then having plate on might be more important then suit stats. it is really personal preference. With the new imbuing skill there is no reason for anyone not to have a decent suit

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Metal armor: reforge 3 MR, imbue other 3 mods (like reisists, LMC, LRC, MI), then add 'Mage Armor'. (enhance and pof before imbuing)