• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Least complex build/template?

Fenbay

Adventurer
I've come and gone from the game, but kept my accounts up.

I have a fairly modern sampire, and always planned to duo with my 9yo son doing champ spawns and some other stuff: PvM (for now).

I built him a bard character with everything in the 120's along with Spell Weaving, but I know he likes the idea of a tamer.

He's pretty gaming smart, but of course is typical fortnite/Minecraft generation so don't want to get crazy complex for him. UO is complex to start with.

Any thoughts?

P.S. I have pretty much all the crafting support needed also.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
So you're looking for a basic taming template? Try 120 Taming, Animal Lore, Veterinary, Magery, meditation, evaluate intelligence. Pretty basic, but very good tamer template.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Or use spellweaving instead of eval.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of these variations is an easy to use Tamer template:
upload_2018-11-4_17-9-55.png

You could also make an Archer Bard. Spawn Mobs are bardable.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's bardable mean in context of spawn mobs?
You said you had bard skills built already. The spawn Mobs have low enough barding difficulty to use peace, discord, or provoke on them.

I think he would have more fun with a Tamer. Thunderstorm from weaving can kill first level Mobs on some spawns. Word Of Death will help kill the boss at the end.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If its an easier template that duos with a Sampire, I would actually lean towards a bard tamer for the mastery auras.