• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Learning to mine stone

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
My carpenter is almost GM and I want to learn to work with stone. I realized that my miner must learn to dig up stone first though. LOL My question is If I buy that book to learn to dig up stone and read it with this one character of mine, can he later soul off mining temporary and later when he gets mining back, will he still know how to dig up stone? Same with my carpenter, I mean I will use same chars that learned stoning for mining and carp, but might soul off their mining/carp temporarily.

Thanks for looking. :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes..once you learn it you don't un-learn it. Every crafter I know has to stone skills off from time to time so don't worry you'll still know how to mine stone! :)