• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Leaf Armour

Satana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Trying to make some leaf armour, and I'm getting 2 resist points less than regular armour. Has it always been like this? For example, with legendary tailoring and gm arms lore using plain leather, a leaf gorget gives total 33 resist points where as the leather gorget is 35.

The faq shows leaf having the same total base (15) as leather armour

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There shouldn't be any difference. try making some again, and post screen shots, so we can see.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OK, I have confirmed this on my mule (that only has enough tailor for colored BODs and carpentry stuff), that the leaf gorget is only 13 resists base. This is almost certainly a bug, and I'm going to report it. It's ONLY the gorgets, and it's 2 points missing from the energy resists.

Do you mind if I use your screencaps in the bug report?

Satana

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
OK, I have confirmed this on my mule (that only has enough tailor for colored BODs and carpentry stuff), that the leaf gorget is only 13 resists base. This is almost certainly a bug, and I'm going to report it. It's ONLY the gorgets, and it's 2 points missing from the energy resists.

Do you mind if I use your screencaps in the bug report?
Nope, not at all, and ty Basara