• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Lavaliere necklace 10M Start

O

Ozzmandias

Hi all

Can't see these for sale, anywhere, but it's very nice for a pvp mage, or any mage for that matter, especially if you currently use the pendant of the magi in your setup:

Lavaliere:
Kinetic Eater 20%
DCI 10%
LMC 10%
LRC 20%
Phys Resist 15%

The Kinetic Eater property uses physical damage received to heal a % of the damage taken back to you after a few seconds delay.

I'll start the auction at 10M, I'll close the bidding at 9:00 PM GMT on 22 May.

If anyone swoops in with a last minute bid just before the close, I'll extend the auction by 20 mins to give everyone a chance to respond.

These extensions will continue until there is a clear 20 minute break between bids.

All posts to be made here please so they can be time stamped, no bids accepted through PM or ICQ.

Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

So no buyout? 11m then.

No buyout, just an auction, there's none for sale for me to get sensible asking price and I'm selling for a friend. I wouldn't want to under sell it since it's not my gold.

Cheers for the bids,

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

Less then 24H to go, at the moment you can still Xshard to ATL and make a 40M profit ;)

Good luck those bidding so far.

Cheers

Oz