• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Lava Fishing

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Occasionally during lava fishing, there is some type of time-out error. You won't catch anything nor will there be a message saying you failed to catch anything.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also the hooks don't appear to stack. Is there any way to remove them from the pole other than letting them wear out?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hooks from the reward statue in Haven don't stack, but hooks gained by handing in quests do. I now have a stack of 2 lava hooks on test.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Occasionally during lava fishing, there is some type of time-out error. You won't catch anything nor will there be a message saying you failed to catch anything.
This happens to me on LS, when fishing in deep water or shallow water. It has been for years, but happens very infrequently. Unless it occurs very frequently, then it is probably no different than fishing in water.

It is annoying, because I usually look for the message (successful or not) so I can cast again. It ruins my rhythm.

Stayin Alive,

BG