• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

laugh it Up DFA........

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

So you guys really like to trash talk and love putting others down.

Well laugh off this one......

The char i brought to the gate that was a Thorn in your sides is a Noob char. Just wait till i have him finished.

Now before you all start yelling hahahaha you got owned or you suck. Lets look at a few simple things.

1: This is a noob char vs fully done pvp chars
2: This is a none faction char. No uber elite items for it
3: No pot chugging
4: I killed a number of people today.
5: This char survived a number of gank attempts by DFA.

Yes i died alot and yes you guys also rezzed killed me more times then you killed me through 1v1 or ganks. Laugh it up i cant even disarm yet and i was being disarmed left and right.

This is just a post to point out a few things. I dont care about living or dieing in fel. I play to have fun and had a ton of fun today.

just thought i would share the low level of the char that was a Thorn and the char you guys berated so much.

less then 500 skill points, Not 1 GM skill, Unable to use most the skills that he will be able to later on.

So now you can laugh all you want :)

~Blade

PS: If anyone has a 120 resist fencing tactics anat power scrolls for sell let me know. And No im not buying from DFA.

B

Blade_Thugluv

search stratics and you will find where a UO Dev told everyone how to make fel look like tram.

something about changing a no to a yes or a false to a true in a notepad. been so long i dont remember. think the uo.cfg file is where it was at.

Search the forums and im sure its still here.

~Blade

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it is in the UO config file. There is an option to turn desolation on or off to make fel look like tram and there is also an option to turn tree canopies on or off (no it doesn't make tree stumps). It is listed on Stratics what options you can change in the config file and it was once listed on the UO's website (not sure if it is still there).