• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lastnights Harry!!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know who popped it, but that was a BLAST! I think there had to of been close to 50 people at it. Last time I saw numbers like that at a harry fight was back in 2006.

Did anyone grab any screen shots of it? Who got the most scrolls?

It was a rough fight for sure. Any time !OF! would make a push on FATE, DC would start dumping !OF!. Meanwhile Fate was under attack by AGO!, and !OF!, and then ya had BSR and FVQ in the middle of it all with their fields,evs, and dragons lol.

It was a blood bath for sure.

Thanks for a great fight LS.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
where's my pics when stuff like this goes down?

send them to airmid@stratics!

S

StakerLS

It was a blast. I wish i would have took some screen shots.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith I didn't know you were still playing. Any of the other old UOF or RD crew playing with you? LS would love to have y'all back :p

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mith I didn't know you were still playing. Any of the other old UOF or RD crew playing with you? LS would love to have y'all back :p
Just a few of the old UOF still play and its all pretty random. I logged back in a couple months ago and use Bountys account (Disco Stu) him and eenbeekay play very little. Ive been over on ATL tearing it up alone though pretty much. Points come easy as the guild is one of ATL's top CoM guilds (Old School LS) Not too bad for me being the only one in it.

I see LS has a few guilds in factions atm. I plan on farming FATE for their points mostly. We have things in the works now to make a guild on LS and some of us that are scattered around will soon be leaving their guilds to join. Should be a tiny lil mix up. I never cared for the big, zerging guilds myself. When UOF became that thats when myself and the other pvpers moved to Great Lakes and destroyed them.

But anyways it looks like me, bounty, eenbeekay, Cap'n Zero, virus, trixta, jaden jinn and kali are all back for sure. Dont know how long it will last for though as we are all planning on playing swtor when thats released.

R

ReevesOfLS

Mithrael Elves, Nice to see Fellow Factioneer.

CoM Commander of Lake Superior here.

"UOF I hate you guys", seriously, I had real-bad dreams about you're Fking guild.

Please come back so I can get revenge.

^^ Lord Reeves of Lake Superior,
2000-2005, 2011-Present.
ICQ# 76298042 <-- Hit me up with a tell.

Hello NISHA too.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another fun harry fight lastnight. Been awhile since I really logged into UO, but the LS action lastnight was fun enough to warrant more play time! Really the only thing that has changed since my being away is DC's numbers. They seem to have grown.

Lastnights numbers were a good mix.

DC- 10-13
FATE- 8-10
BSR/FVQ- 4-6
!OF!- 2-3
AGO!- 1 awhile after it ended.

Good fun people. Keep working on the team play. When you work together you provide better competition.

C

clarkifer

I missed last nights i guess, but that richter the other day was awesome.... been back only a short while, and died alot, but had a blast at that fight!!!