• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last week some Power Scroll drop discrepancies???

B

blerick

Was just wondering if any one else has had some powerscroll drop discrepancies in the number of scrolls?

Specifically, we have had the protector(knight) receiving 5 scrolls occasionally instead of the 6 scrolls he should be getting. We have been extremely carefully after the first couple of times that this happened to be sure that all were protected.And we have verified protection by having each champ attacker(no reds are even at the spawn) be sure that they see cancel protection as an option when they click themselves. The first couple of times we just figured what the heck was a random bug thing. But now seems to be happening about 1 in 4 champs.

We have been doing champs since they were introduced to the game, so Please I do understand the mechanics of how scrolls drops.....

The question is:
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Scrolls drops the last week or so.
Thanks
Blerick

R

RD Gumbie

I would say it's Tamers, not 100% sure but iv'e noticed and heard that if tamers don't have thier pets guarding them at all times, the pets may get the credit for a scroll and the pet is not protected therefore the pro won't get one.

I can't remmember if the tamer loses out on that scroll also or not but I don't belive so.

B

blerick

I would say it's Tamers, not 100% sure but iv'e noticed and heard that if tamers don't have thier pets guarding them at all times, the pets may get the credit for a scroll and the pet is not protected therefore the pro won't get one.

I can't remmember if the tamer loses out on that scroll also or not but I don't belive so.
This might be it as we certainly have tamers in the party. I am usually the protector, and never damage champ. And since I am the protector, I know that there are only 5 scrolls drops. I have noticed a tamers pets life bar changing from green to blue, which is an indication of what your are refering to so maybe that is it.
Thanks

T

Traveller

Or... you might just have some thieves interested in your champs. :)

Edit: No, not me, I have closed my account a LOONG time ago.

L

linko50

I have to say it is a strong possibility someone in yor party may be dropping you as their protector and picking a friend of theirs, so they get the scroll that they get, and give you the one that falls into their pack, and are just not telling you....

anyone dissapearing from the spawn for a short period? this is the most likely scenerio i can think of....

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just have 1-4 people attack the champ, have everyone else heal and not touch it... 1-4 people you trust.

Then if still issues... change them up till you find honest players.

Get two xhealing warriors, that everyone is healing do it... only have to protect two. Everyone else heals. ETC...

Many options but cut down the protectors, and the amount of people attacking... help weed out the bad.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whenever the champ is redlined I always try to reprotect everyone. I found an issue once where someone was cancelling protection at the last minute.

L

Lord_Deimos

thieves and guild members are your culprit.

Wrong....

It is the Tamers.

You NEED to have the pets guarding....It needs to say guarding when you hover over their name.

I tested it, no not on a champ...Not enough scrolls to test, but on a Harry.

When the Dragon isnt guarded we lost on average 5-7 scrolls. Do it with the pets being guarded, and all the scrolls were obtained. Every time you say "All Kill" the guarding tag is removed.

B

blerick

Wrong....

It is the Tamers.

You NEED to have the pets guarding....It needs to say guarding when you hover over their name.

I tested it, no not on a champ...Not enough scrolls to test, but on a Harry.

When the Dragon isnt guarded we lost on average 5-7 scrolls. Do it with the pets being guarded, and all the scrolls were obtained. Every time you say "All Kill" the guarding tag is removed.

Yes, its the pets,, we just did another and that was the problem.. I appreciate all the suggestions, and there were only 4 four of us,,, all people I trust,,, immediately after seeing only 4 scrolls dropping on in my pack as protector, I sent protection offer to the 3 that had attacked the champ, and for those that have protected you know the message you get when you try to protect someone that was already protected. Two of the 3 attackers were tamers, and the pets had lost the attack/guard status, that is their lifebars went from green to blue during the champ fight.
So, tamers need to keep that all guard me macro, active during the champ.

Blerick