• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last shard standing ?

B

Barrakketh

I have noticed each day more and more players selling large max storage homes and more more player from other shards looking for new max storage homes saying they are transfering over. This along with daily spam of "leaving UO sale" which shard do you think will be the last active shard in UO ?

I'm on Atlantic and routinely I'm asked by players about how active the shard is. My other shard mules log in to empty Britain banks and empty house plots on many of the other shards.

My first pick would be Atlantic as the last shard standing.

O

Onyxia

Will most likely be a few "last shards", one from each area. East/Central/West, and then wherever those foreigners play.

S

Simon Francis

West: Pacific/Baja/Sonoma
East: Atlantic/Great Lakes/Lake Superior

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not until RoT is fixed!!
Hey I just started on there.....I'm enjoying it...lets me take my time and adapt to a play style I'm not so familiar with in moderation.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja, Atlantic, Europa, and Seige... 4 shards to rule them all... 4 shards to destory them. :p