• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Last patch broke the Command Script macro for Legacy Backpacks

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

Using the command script to open a Legacy Backpack, which I use to stock my vendors, will result in an empty backpack. This command script worked without fail before this last patch. What appears to have happened is the second command got deleted with this patch.

First command script:
command > script SystemData.Settings.Interface.LegacyContainers = not SystemData.Settings.Interface.LegacyContainers

This command script was deleted:
command > script UserSettingsChanged()

Put the second command script back into a separate command and it will work once again.

O

Old Man of UO

Try deleting the old macro and recreating it. I just edited mine and it works now.

F

Fink

Copied/pasted it in all my macros, all better in less than two minutes. Thanks again for the fix.

O

Old Man of UO

Glad it worked for you, Fink. It bugged me that BTeng said he couldn't duplicate the bug, and it took me a while to figure out what that meant and how simple a fix it is.

I'm thinking that if you have any other macros with two scripts or additional lines, you might want to check them out.