• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Last Laugh?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Last Laugh?​

Arcadion: ha!
Tanager: meep
laughing daemon.jpg
Arcadion: Thanks girl! Ha ha ha ha ha! Why, look at you! Aren't you the funniest little things?
Tanager: *feels little*
Arcadion: Just look at you! All so serious, with your weapons and spells and pets! Who are you expecting to defeat with those?
Magichands: all our enemy U.U
Arcadion: I see
Arcadion: Not me, surely?
Magichands: who know
Arcadion: *stares menacingly* Ha ha ha ha ha Oh, you do make me laugh. I feel so alive!
Kenzie Mori: well you looking pretty suspicious
Arcadion: I've been trapped, you know. Trapped in a blade. It was pointy. *rubs chin thoughtfully*
Sara Dale: hello
Arcadion: rather cramped, too. Have you ever tried to go to the little daemon's room in a blade?
Tanager: *giggle*
Arcadion: *glares*
Arcadion: No? I don't recommend it. Oh, but I'm free, and I'm alive, and this is all such fun! I can't wait to reduce your world to ash, and feast on your remains!
Sara Dale: you know that purple llama upstairs?
Arcadion: Nothing personal, you understand
Sara Dale: can I have one that color?
Sara Dale: *Smiles*
Magichands: don't worry we understand
Arcadion: I eat llamas.
Sara Dale: awww
Arcadion: they don't tend to be purple when I'm done more a reddish hue
Sara Dale: poor llamas
laughing daemon1.jpg
Arcadion: but, I digress. I might even invite my friends from the realm I escaped from here!
Arcadion: I have many friends one of them is the size of a mountain and made of the same types of rocks
Kenzie Mori: oh?are those running around the cities now??
Arcadion: Ha!
Arcadion: they beat me here, the little devils *roars with laughter* Ha ha ha - wait. Why aren't you laughing? It's such fun! You should be laughing!
Sara Dale: *Smirks*
Arcadion: destruction! death! ruination it's so amusing!
Magichands: we heard these things so many times that probably
Arcadion: Well, I'll tell you a joke. Or maybe a poem. A riddle! Yes!
Magichands: isn't new for us
Arcadion: That should cheer you up! *clears throat with horrible gurgling sound* A thief of renown and fame stole the snakes scion - how lame! Twas a war his theft began, and in Yew's courts he did stand. You might find him there yet again! *bows demonically* Oh, you creatures really make me laugh!
Ray: *laughs*
Sara Dale: Oh speaking of the jail you cant get out of there when its VvV. Doors are locked still
Arcadion: ah, I know what it's like to be trapped in a jail mine was a blade it was horrible but, I was strong. I endured
Magichands: next time try with a lamp
Arcadion: *flexes*
Magichands: maybe more room in it P
Arcadion: but, follow my riddle, and we will meet again! I'll see you soon! If you can solve my riddle! *vanishes with another horrible gurgling sound*
Magichands: well so yes yew waiting us
Ricardo: greetings your friends found me near Yew's court. I hear there is a rather large nasty daemon causing problems? Arcadeon? or Arcadian... Accordian sometihng like that
Billy Buttons: aye
Magichands: :p
laughing daemon2.jpg
Ricardo: I know of him. I know of him all too well. There are artifacts from his realm that will point to his location. But he will have guarded them well. I can take you to the general area, but I am no fighter. You will have to make your way through his troops.
Orgore Boodorea: now how am I gonna die..
Magichands: *laugh a bit*
Ricardo: As you clear the way, I will steal the artifacts. When all four are lit, I will be able to open the way to him. But beware. He will have enchanted ten of his minions, if he is true to form. You must defeat them, before you can overcome him. Until then, he will be extremely hard to hurt. Come! Let us start our search. Be wary. Who knows what lies on the other side of this portal!
laughing daemon3.jpg laughing daemon4.jpg
All I can say is that the Army of Fire Daemons far out numbered the small group of adventures that enter that first gate that Ricardo opened. Sorry I was not able to get screen shots of all that happen there, but lets just say Orgore Boodorea won the bet on who was to die first.

Kenzie Mori: what with this heavy spawn?
Ricardo: we need better tactics!
You see: Virem [-LB-] [VvV]
Ricardo: we have the artifact from the temple. There are gates outside to the other ones but tread lightly! who knows what is on the other side!
You see: Hey Arnold [-LB-] [VvV]
Ricardo: we need to clear each spot we need to clear all 4 spots. There are gates outside the Fire Temple the temple is just about clear. A few stragglers
Virem: what do i need to kill at first gate?
Ricardo: clear the fire demons
laughing daemon5.jpg
I was not able to stick around for most of the fun they had and when I returned.
Kenzie Mori: lots of Bag balls here I am picking them up maybe the owners will like them back

All I saw when I returned was the [-LB-] so I left.

Attachments