• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lasher/Eowmu taming requirements

Acronen

Visitor
Does anybody know how much animal taming/lore I would need to control a Lasher/Eowmu if it was trained to max? (3 slot, all points used)

I'm playing a bard (all 4 bard skills) and just wondering how many points I would need to invest into taming if I wanted to get one of these and train it up.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does anybody know how much animal taming/lore I would need to control a Lasher/Eowmu if it was trained to max? (3 slot, all points used)

I'm playing a bard (all 4 bard skills) and just wondering how many points I would need to invest into taming if I wanted to get one of these and train it up.
Vanity pets are terrible even trained..

Acronen

Visitor
That's fine. I understand that it isn't exactly ideal, or meta. I'm just looking to supplement my bard a bit. Team it up with a squirrel or something, just for fun and to see how it goes with various bard songs.

Other pet options I was looking at were a gorilla (low taming requirement, can go to 3 slot) or a single Vollem (long term, would need to save cleanup points), depending on how much taming they take when using all points at 4 slots, or even 5 slots. Just wondering if somebody already knew taming requirements and such, because if they are high then yeah, no real point. May as well go full tamer at that point and tame real pets.