• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Largest Museum on SP

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All, if you like looking at musuems, you must visit this one. It has been posted before but the owner recently added more items. It is located outside West Gate of Luna (2 screens). it is an 18x18 with the steps on the side of the house taking you directly to the roof. There are 4 floors in all make sure you go through them. The floor with the majority of event items is hidden so you'll have to find it (Statue hint hint). He has been slowly hunting down these items for the past 3-4 years and pretty much owns 80%+ of all event items on SP and 80%+ of all rubbles on SP (over 4,500 pieces)

Enjoy!!!

Manti

G

Green Destiny

some very nice items in there.

owner was very nice as well. i want that shroud of spookiness :drool:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a lovely museum and wonderful collection. That spinning head at the first teleporter is funky :)

K

Kratos Aurion

house is simply amazing. How did he obtain the lenshire items tho? I thought those were a Legends specific event item.

Moslar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanx manticore, items looked nice and the museum was well set up. Reminds me I should get to reorganizing.

A

airvincent

Very nice museum ! and thanks again for the museum tour from museum owner ! very nice guy~

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much is a lenshire clan tunic worth in the original green color?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
incredible collection, could not do it justice in one trip

course, may have gotten to really examine it all if I hadn't spent so much time drooling over that pink bracelet :p