• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Large Vase Serverbirth (see Pic)

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello :)
I need a Price Check for my Large Vase.
I got it from an Idoc where they was locked Down since Trammel was Born.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
idk the market value is fluctuating pretty rapidly now. id say 20-40 mil, personnaly id pay 30 mil but thats just me.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its on Europa which im guesing it is....hehhehee...

Then i offer u more @35m

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for the Price Checks but before i sell this extremely rare item for a Joke Price i would trash it ;)
The Large Vase is one of the rarest Items and one of the lowest duped or my opinion non duped Items in UO.
But this is only a check here and i dont need and want to sell it :)
The Item will stay on the Server where it was Born at Serverstart and this is Drachenfels.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, both the large and small ones were being offered on a vendor that was stocked with what most here agree were dupes.. so no idea if its still worth anything or not.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were quite a few on sale on atlantic of late ...sorry but u aint hit on the mother of all rares this time...but hey its still worth a pretty bag of gold!

C

Ceridwen

I could tell you who sold/owns those and the smaller version on DF, but you wouldn't like my answer... :(

But good to read that it's staying on Drachenfels. :) Rare to hear of such a thing, but makes me (and many others) very happy.