• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Large Rares Auction - Pacific - ends Aug 8th

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
MY BIDS

$45 - 2. RBG Basic Training - Yellow Surcoat
$15 - 27. The Quarterfinalist of Bagball Worldcup [Balhae] - Grey Robe
$15 - 28. The Quarterfinalist of Bagball Worldcup [Arirang] - Grey Robe
$15 - 29. The Quarterfinalist of Bagball Worldcup [Formosa] - Grey Robe
$15 - 30. Archer - Finalist - Bow
$15 - 31. Hatchet Thrower - Finalist - Hatchet
$5 - 33. Year of the Dragon Moon - Red Bag
$30 - 36. Finalist in the Oceania PvP Tourney - Orange Cloak
$30 - 43. I Stole This Necklace - Blue Necklace
$30 - 52. Lake Superior Fishing Contest - Fishing Pole
$30 - 54. Halloween on Chessapeake - Blaze Tribal Mask
$5 - 56. 10 Dagger
$5 - 57. 5 Dagger
$5 - 58. 2 Dagger
$5 - 59. 1 Dagger

Also Interested currently not listed

"Sewn by" Items
Double Exceptional Items
Titled Wedding Bands

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
> 42. I Stole This Robe! - Green Robe

Green one ? I saw such color's robe in Atlantic Luna vendor.
Maybe it's duped one. The original color is like wine red.

T

Teufel_Hund

> 42. I Stole This Robe! - Green Robe

Green one ? I saw such color's robe in Atlantic Luna vendor.
Maybe it's duped one. The original color is like wine red.
These can be dyed, my hope would be you could use bleach on it to return to its natural color

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
22. Shroud of Deciet - $40
24. Knight of Luna Guard - $25
38. RG Hatchet - $25
39. RG Bow - $25
44. Apprentice Univeristy Staff - $40
47. Pacify - $30
48. Quell - $30
49. Calm - $30
50. Needle - $25
53. Order Serpeant SAhield - $25
54. Holloween Blaze Maks - $25

A

airvincent

Buying following items:

$20 29. The Quarterfinalist of Bagball Worldcup [Formosa] - Grey Robe
$35 36. Finalist in the Oceania PvP Tourney - Orange Cloak
$15 44. An Apprentice's Staff From Umbra University Writhing With Stored Power - Blue Staff
$15 46. Schiaparelli's Telescope, 05, "Formosa"

Item not in list but in your house:

$10 Mini House Deed Tower
$10 Mini House Deed Castle

My ICQ: 10844910

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These can be dyed, my hope would be you could use bleach on it to return to its natural color
Not to offend a good guy like Teufel Hund, but I'm pretty sure that bleach sets the color to the default color for the "normal" item type, which would be gray in this case.

T

Teufel_Hund

Not to offend a good guy like Teufel Hund, but I'm pretty sure that bleach sets the color to the default color for the "normal" item type, which would be gray in this case.
no offense taken...then that would suck eally bad! Fortunately mine was never dyed.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no offense taken...then that would suck eally bad! Fortunately mine was never dyed.
one of these days I will snap a screenie of one of my complete sets and post them as a refrence

It is indeed rather odd and convienent that the color seems to be the same as on that vendor

Moslar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This auction has ended until further notice. I had not seen the recent activity on other forums on bannings. I am not going to be caught up in the maybe if you sold something to someone issue. Until I know the meanings and causes behind the bans I can not sell anything nor buy anything right now. AUCTION HAS ENDED UNTIL A FURTHER DATE. My attention was brought to this by being directed to UOHALL which I do not go to often. If what you guys think is the case about my I stole robe, its in the trash bucket as well or I will try and bleach it. It was a recent purchase on the LS shard and I'm from Pacific. Sorry for the Inconvenience just keeping myself safe for now.

Sorry, Moslar of Pacific

T

Teufel_Hund

This auction has ended until further notice. I had not seen the recent activity on other forums on bannings. I am not going to be caught up in the maybe if you sold something to someone issue. Until I know the meanings and causes behind the bans I can not sell anything nor buy anything right now. AUCTION HAS ENDED UNTIL A FURTHER DATE. My attention was brought to this by being directed to UOHALL which I do not go to often. If what you guys think is the case about my I stole robe, its in the trash bucket as well or I will try and bleach it. It was a recent purchase on the LS shard and I'm from Pacific. Sorry for the Inconvenience just keeping myself safe for now.

Sorry, Moslar of Pacific
No do not trash it I know for a fact that the event robe in question can be dyed with a normal dye tub. I witnessed someone do this after paying me 50 mill for it...well it was his money! Either way your reasons are understood.