• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Large Plots: North Harbor Farmer’s Market

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In Celebration of some exciting things going on in North Harbor lately I figured I would share some more of our lovely buildings :)

First up is the Farmer’s Market: hopefully we can inspire some people to embrace a couple small buildings on their 18x18 plots!!

We plan on changing the farm according to the seasons, but stop by now for some wine under the sun!

Located in the Township of North Harbor
122o 11N, 119o 57E

0517A02B-B7FD-49B4-B6DB-B900484DD178.png
5B321A99-D042-43AB-847B-2342C8CB9E13.png

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are a house-designing wizard!
Thank you! We have spent the past 2 years on a lot of these houses, we have a lot more in the works! When you’re as critical as me, sometimes that “perfect” piece takes a while to present itself :)

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's beautiful work! I'm always happy to see RP buildings like this.
Thank you!! Stop by the town, we have 29+ buildings and more than half are fully decorated and ready for tours :)