• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Large Hex/Jagged Boulder- (( ended =traded))- on Europa

G

Large Jagged boulder shaped ''Rubble''

okies post ended i traded both spare ones

G

Is it kinda squarish and grey? I saw one on a vendor for like 150k or so.

G

The piece that looks like 1 of the 4 large pieces of blackrock but gray?

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Like this bit?

i like guessing games I do lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's this piece you're talking about, that's a boulder.

I got quite a few this morning.

G

ok ok I don't know my boulders from my rocks lol
but what about this one
this one is deffo a rock

G

no this is huge..must be a boulder then ...kinda similar size to the doom rock but grey and lot more jagged, its just weird it was in the middle of town ans there was no boulders around to turn to rubble.....maybe the stones and boulders just spawn??

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got one I'll post a pic here in a sec.

Not sure WHERE I got it, but I thought it was really neat!

There it is!

G

Thats the baby!!! yah yah ....like i say it just spawned in the roadways...no idea what from?? there certainly wasnt any boulders like that in the town- that would turn into similar looking rubble , so were did it come from???

C

Connor_Graham

I know which one you're talking about. We spent the good part of the morning blowing one from one side of Mag to the other. That one is also a boulder. That dang thing never did change to rubble this morning. LOL

G

Thats bigger than the piece I saw for sale, and I think there was just 2 per shard (times possible respawns of course), so it will go for more. I think I'd pay a mill for it, but I really like rocks. They are so useful when decorating!

G

and

Are two parts of the same rock.. pretty sure there's still a missing right side piece not available form the invasion, but those two fit at least. Go on and try putting them together. :p

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

That's pretty neat! I would never have thought those two pieces went together...of course I never saw the big piece NOT rubble so I didn't even know where it came from.

G

Anyone got the spare smaller piece then i can buy to make up the full boulder???