• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Large BOD Collection (22k+)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Collection is located on Sonoma Shard. The collection is mostly tailor BODs, but there are some smith BODs mixed in. Notable features of the collection is that there are 134 Large BKIT Bods, 38 Large Horned Kits BODs and then 6k+ Reg/Exe cloth smalls that can be used for recycling.

I am asking 225m for the collection. Most of the smalls needed to fill the larges are in the collection as well as THOUSANDS of other BODs. I just do not have the time like I used to in order to fill and complete BODs. If interested please PM me on here or ICQ me at 465216882. ICQ is the best way to contact me as I go days sometimes without getting on Stratics.