• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Lake Superior Owns Scalis!

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Announcements

Hell Yeah!
Well done Lake Superior, we clobbered so many Scalis that I lost count! I managed to stay alive till about ...my 5th or 6th drink. A big thanks to all who showed. Especial thanks to Izza and Stylus. Hope I spelled those right. They and others who I can't remember were a huge part of defeating Scalis!
Now for a huge thank you and we couldn't have done it with out you for: Bluntman....Donated 25 White Nets. Bunny..donated several nets, bandages, and on a personal note....kept my sorry ass alive most of the night. And my crush...the Lady Dreamy....She did it all. Provided nets, threw nets, coordinated things, gated peeps to the fight, and looked good the whole time. I swear her make-up never ran once...must be "salt water" proof mascara! Love you Dreamy!
Now that the launch is out of the way lets get to catch those crustaceans!