• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Superior is seeing quite a bit of returning players. Post Here

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets use this thread for player sightings as well as check in when you arrive. The leadership of a number of old LS Guilds are back this week and setting up.

Ultima Online's Finest [UOF]
Myself and Bounty (Disco Stu) are back and have placed Keeps in the Rivendell area. I've spoke to GM's and am attempting to get my Arena and Inn back. Wish me luck.

Black Sword Regiment? [BSR]
I did that off of memory. How did I do fellas? I spoke to Dave The Insane and see that Duger and Sigulard are playing as well. I called and texted Nathan (Dunkirk) for you guys in the event that you lost contact. Looking at luring him back for ya.

Guardians Of The Dark [GODS]
Bounty has always been guild leader here in this older more prestigious guild. To see all of the names who haven't logged in since 2004 was painful. MajiN, VeneM, Kaleb Brimstone, Malek Soulforge, Majin Vegeta, Cyrus, etc, etc are a few who I'd love to see back. With Bounty back though we will likely play in this guild or UOF.

Heres who I've texted or talked to today and what their plans are.

Duko: Texted, he just replied and I'm working on him.
Willy The Great: Returning today
Being Careless: Returning if someone sets his macros lol.
One: Told me to go F myself that UO is ******** lol.
Wicked: Told me he might and that BoG aka VVicked is on ATL.
Disco Stu/ Bounty: Back
Griefter King: Back
Smooth Criminal (Billy) Vlad is using his accounts so he's coming back, just don't know it yet lol.
Punky Brewster: Tonight
Wappy: Is on ATL
Redkiller: Fighting with UO right now over the account process.
Major Death: Back Today
WreXX N FleXX: Texting unsure
Cap'N Zero: Called me a banksitter and a female and asked if it was real UO that was free. Unsure
Violator: His voice is way deeper and he likes girls too much no to play.
Damien: Logged in lastnight and said "Blah" then logged out.
Jack Daniels: He lives in my hometown so he has no choice.
Trixta II: He's dodging me but I'll call his wife is he doesnt pick up.
Green Goblin: Bounty is going to have to facebook him. I may have messaged the wrong number.
Mafioso: WTG is going to call him.
Lokie: Is a big shot attorney in Chicago now. Is trying to forget he ever played.
Heywood and Ziona: Today I hope.
Demonica: No Reply
mr.blackmage: Probably still sleeping but I have an account for him.
HaXX and his bro: Playing Lineage because UO doesnt have a MAC version. WOW wtf UO
Joyrock: Is on ATL

Last edited:

Phantasmagorian

Seasoned Veteran
Lets use this thread for player sightings as well as check in when you arrive. The leadership of a number of old LS Guilds are back this week and setting up.

Myself and Bounty (Disco Stu) are back and have placed Keeps in the Rivendell area. I've spoke to GM's and am attempting to get my Arena and Inn back. Wish me luck.

I did that off of memory. How did I do fellas? I spoke to Dave The Insane and see that Duger and Sigulard are playing as well. I called and texted Nathan (Dunkirk) for you guys in the event that you lost contact. Looking at luring him back for ya.

Bounty has always been guild leader here in this older more prestigious guild. To see all of the names who haven't logged in since 2004 was painful. MajiN, VeneM, Kaleb Brimstone, Malek Soulforge, Majin Vegeta, Cyrus, etc, etc are a few who I'd love to see back. With Bounty back though we will likely play in this guild or UOF.

Wicked: Told me he might and that Bob aka VVicked is on ATL.
Smooth Criminal (Billy) Vlad is using his accounts so he's coming back, just don't know it yet lol.
Cap'N Zero: Called me a banksitter and a female and asked if it was real UO that was free. Unsure
Green Goblin: Bounty is going to have to facebook him. I may have messaged the wrong number.
Lokie: Is a big shot attorney in Chicago now. Is trying to forget he ever played.
HaXX and his bro: Playing Lineage because UO doesnt have a MAC version. WOW wtf UO
Just use bootcamp on Mac yo install Windows 10.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
alot of cool names here hopefully you dont plan to hide out on LS would be nice to see this group active on ATL
The plan is to gear up and even scroll up as most havent even seen a powerscroll and are 7x gm. Then ATL with a char. Will be awhile

Lone Wolf

Visitor
Returning player from a long time ago. If you know my dragon Wrath then you knew me :D
Bought a house just south of Luna and am working on rebuilding my blackrock detector.

Bor

Visitor
Hi, I took 9 years off from the game and just felt like playing again. Every one I hung out with are long gone. I did get a few of my old accounts back. So my guys are all done. I'm just looking for an active group. You can feel free to contact me here. I don't have icq any more. Thanks

Forge002

Adventurer
I returned myself a month or so ago after many years away. I have two accounts, one based on Lake Supp and the other on Atl. I first tried Atl again and enjoyed it but my most powerful guys are on the Lake Sup account. I have switched between the two accounts over the past month and there are some benefits to being on Lake Sup, like places to place housing easily, even keeps and its nice and quiet but i found the trade off is that its so quiet on Lake Sup in terms of the economy in being able to buy/sell items that i think im going to go all in on Atlantic. long term i just dont think there is enough of an economy to enjoy the game as much as a full shard, i may be wrong but thats what i found.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we are here... we are here... we are here.... welcome back! ok some of you showed up and poofed but I still like you!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mr.blackmage, Disco Stu, Wappy and I are on LS. I found the old RAV guys. That made me excited! No clue wtf to do now lol.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Might be another failed come back lol. I remember ya in NBK. I was just on the phone with Vlad and Trixta today. I think im going to be around this weekend some, see how it goes.

Hi Guys

Was Wondering if any of my old buddy's are still running on Lake Superior. I was Mighty Bamforth and was In NBK among many other guilds. I played from 1997 through to 2010. I had so many friends, too many to list that I haven't communicated with for a decade. I toyed with the idea of getting back into UO but have heard it is pretty dead these days.

Sinner

Visitor
Just started back here again , started on this shard in 2000 was in a guild called OKJ, with Mistress of Death and Cleon, my main character was Lycose and Chandakar, left to play WOW now im back again , I have played Atlantic for a bit .

Aestra

Adventurer
Just started back here again , started on this shard in 2000 was in a guild called OKJ, with Mistress of Death and Cleon, my main character was Lycose and Chandakar, left to play WOW now im back again , I have played Atlantic for a bit .
Welcome back

Dork

Visitor

Wow that is alot of old names. Have seen those names in years.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Casiol

Visitor
Hey there. I played on Lake Superior from about ‘97 to about ‘99. Twenty-something year hiatus and on a whim thought I’d check UO out again and see if they could track down my account. Well, they did and I’m slowly exploring the world after figuring out how to get stuff out of my bank boxes which were completely jam packed since the house I left in ‘99 probably decayed. I’m interested in finding a group to run with and help bring me up to speed (been reading a ton, but a lot happens in 20+ years). Mostly into PvM, crafting and resource gathering, but not opposed to PvP (though I was never good at it). Also, if there are any folks out there who remember me (Casiol was my primary character; others were Palendrome Fudge, Kelvin Drakeswell and MaeEric DeLeash) that’d be a blast from the past... I think I was in guild... don’t remember for sure.... One of my rune books had a rune for “VoV tower”. Don’t remember what that stood for, but I think that was my crew...

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a thought, when you place a new LS home maybe NOT cram in right up next to another established one? There are spots open so this does not have to happen. I am not meaning you unless you are Silverbrite.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was my home for 20 years, now it isn't so nice. So you got your wish. I moved to another castle.

Casiol

Visitor
Here's a thought, when you place a new LS home maybe NOT cram in right up next to another established one? There are spots open so this does not have to happen. I am not meaning you unless you are Silverbrite.
Not me....

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

They will never let RD-Redkiller come back. He and Ironwill abused the GM system so badly it actually went public. Who remembers one-hitter vanqs? Yup, RD and Ironwill were behind it all

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TAIL WINS!

Im Back on LS, Character Names: Tailean, Ephriam. Green Lantern, Mwocchomei, Tutankhamen, Rouge, TITIAN

Lets make LS GREAT again!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When is legacy server going to launch? I logged onto LS lastnight and no clue wtf to do so inworked wrestling lol.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt many will Play Legacy..we will see..most don't like the idea of the wipe after spending time

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really like that idea. Just for the meer fact that theres people now who do not play UO because they fee; theyre so far behind.

OMG still here owning LS, come get some!
Owning LS? That's debatable.

If by owning LS you mean attempting to gank your guildmates duel when he is outclassed and proceed to fail. Then get stomped repeatedly in even number group fights. Then yes you are definitely owning LS.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Owning LS? That's debatable.

If by owning LS you mean attempting to gank your guildmates duel when he is outclassed and proceed to fail. Then get stomped repeatedly in even number group fights. Then yes you are definitely owning LS.
Welcome back bro...
MITH#6827
ICQ 402886

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hes been back.
I first met RD-Redkiller on LS in early January '98. Myself and a compatriot had just placed two small forges on the peninsula due west across the Bay Minoc. We were mining and exploring and came across a large tower due west of our homestead with 6-10 heavily armored Great Lords on mounts (BFD!) lined up out front with Red addressing them. This was the lands of the Red Dragons, it turned out, and we were questioned at length about where and when we had placed our houses. They were not happy about our squatting on what they considered their land, and made it known.

Eventually an agreement was made, and Warhand and I were able to mine safely and at peace for a long time. Red and I became friends of a sort, and the best story I had of him was when he told me to page a GM for kicks, so I did. Within 30 seconds a red-robed GM Redkiller appeared on top of me and hailed me. I knew then what I had actually stumbled into. The heavily armored clans names as I recall some of them were Lord Ironwill, Lord Treefrog, and Lord Ironsides. All of these names were names of GameMasters I had met and seen ingame over the years. Yes, if the Redkiller you speak of is RD-Redkiller, then at one point he was an OSI GM.

I have other stories about Ironwill as well, lol

*edit* you should get him to post here, I would love to BS with him again.

*double edit* hey look i found it :)

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello R00. Redkiller and I are on FB together but I havent heard a reply back in quite awhile. Have you spoken to him at all?

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello R00. Redkiller and I are on FB together but I havent heard a reply back in quite awhile. Have you spoken to him at all?
Nah! I left LS for Siege fulltime in 2000 or thereabouts, and UO entirely in about 2010. Most recently returned early this year.

We werent ever close pals or anything, just idle chat ingame is all

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK Lake Superior (Not gonna lie, i had to use spell check to remember that lol)

We gonna try this again? Tarkus is making me so lets get it. JVS WYA bro? UOF and you the GM or I go back to retirement.

Elrohir

Visitor
OK Lake Superior (Not gonna lie, i had to use spell check to remember that lol)

We gonna try this again? Tarkus is making me so lets get it. JVS WYA bro? UOF and you the GM or I go back to retirement.
Don’t put your comeback on me, that’s too much pressure lol. Some of the names mentioned in this thread take me way back. I’m not gonna lie tho, a little upset I wasn’t part of your 2018 call list.

I blame my cousins boyfriend. Literally brought up UO in a conversation tonight.
Any of my old UDC friends or OMEN foes lurking still?

JonVanSickle87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

Noobs