• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Superior Castle

Cyrese Tor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im thinking about moving my main account to Atlantic- I may be selling my Customized Castle-Great location cords are 33o30N 25o6W
I don't have to sell but may entertain some offers.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seems to be a common occurrence where people post about selling castles then never respond to inquiries.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems to be a common occurrence where people post about selling castles then never respond to inquiries.
The OP stated he was thinking. Some people might say it to get a feel for the market.

I have a castle on Atlantic shard tram that can be custem but I added store work to it. For the past week I have been thinking of selling. But I am not sure as of yet. Just like with the issues going around irl am not sure if this will be weeks or even years where the stores are empty.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did not realize it was in rare section. Just noticed it on new posts section